Blink app is a CCTV camera management application. You can monitor your home from anywhere with your mobile. Blink App is available for Android phones. You can download it from the google play store. If you want to install the blink app on the computer then read this post till the end. By following this article you will be able to download the Blink app for PC.
Blink app is designed to monitor CCTV cameras. You can watch live streaming by configuring the Blink device with the app. Blink App also supports Alexa devices. You can control the camera by giving voice commands. Blink camera device has come with AA batteries, you can put it anywhere. Even if the power goes out, you can still do video recording.
The battery life of the Blink device is two years. With the help of the blink app, you can record video in HD quality. This app supports motion detection. If any unusual activity is detected, the Blink device immediately sends an alert to your mobile. Blink app also records night vision in good quality. All recordings are stored on your device. You can watch it later also. If you have to go out for some work, then you can keep an eye on your home from anywhere.
You can also take screenshots from the video with the blink app. If your camera is movable, you can control it directly from the phone.
Blink app features
- Smart ways to secure your home
- Control with Voice command
- Live streaming in HD quality
- Motion detection sensor
- Save video recording in local storage
- Configure with Alexa
Blink app is available for android mobile. You can download it from the google play store. If you want to install it on Windows and Mac computers, then you cannot install the Android version.
This app is not available for Windows and Mac computers. If you want to use it on the computer, you have come to the right place. Here we will share the complete method, which you can easily download the Blink app for pc.
An emulator is a great tool that helps you install any Android app on your computer. The emulator tool creates a virtual android environment. This interface looks precisely like an Android phone. The emulator tools are big, so these tools take more space in your computer.
Sometimes these emulators are not installed in some computers because you have not updated the driver or system on your computer. There are many more requirements. You should see them once.
- Windows XP or New Operating System
- Latest Framework
- Updated Driver
- 2 GB RAM
- 20 GB Hard Disk Space
You will find many emulators on the internet, but you will not know which ones are good. I recommend three emulator tools. you should use them on your computer.
- Bluestack player
- Nox player
- Memu player
Here I will teach you how to install the app using Bluestaks player and Nox player tools. I am going to share step by step method. You have to follow all the steps carefully.
First, we will download the Blink app on a Windows computer. After this, we will explain the method for Mac computers as well. So let’s start the process without wasting time.
Download and Install Blink for pc for pc through Bluestacks Player
Bluestacks works very well on Windows computers. That’s why you should Bluestack him for this.
- Download Bluestack Player from the official site. You Can Download it From This Link.
- After downloading, install it on your computer using the standard installation method. The installation process will take a while. Till then, you have to wait.
- As soon as it is installed, you have to open it from the desktop by double-clicking on the tool’s icon.
- After opening, log in to your Google account with your id. You will find the login option in the play store app.
- Next, open Google Play Store, type ‘Blink app’ in the search option, and press enter.
- On the app page, you will see the install button. Press it. The downloading process will start.
- After downloading the application, you will see the Blink icon on the desktop. You have to open it by double-clicking it.
- Congratulations! You have downloaded your Blink for windows.
Download and Install Blink for Mac Through Nox Player
Nox Player works very well on Mac computers. Your computer will not even hang with this emulator.
- First, download Nox Player from the official site.
- After downloading, you have to install it by following the instructions on the screen. The process is relatively easy.
- Next, open Nox Player, and do the basic setup. Just like you had selected all the phone options while taking a new phone, in the same way, the options have to be chosen here.
- Now, open the google play store and search the Blink app.
- After getting the search results, go to the installation page of Blink video editor and press the install button. The download process will start automatically. Once completed, it will be installed by you.
- You have correctly downloaded the Blink app on a Mac computer.
So this was the method to download the Blink for pc. Apart from this, no other option is possible. If you are having trouble installing, you can tell me in the comment. if you love this post please share it with your friends. you can also share it on social media.
The blink app is used to control the CCTV camera. If you want to connect Blink company’s camera device to your mobile, then you can do it with the help of the Blink app. Blink app is not available for computers, if you want to download it on the computer then you can easily do it with the help of an android emulator. We have shared the complete information step by step above. This is the only way to download the blink app on a PC.
I hope you got the idea to install the blink app on your computer. if this post is helpful to you then you can share it with your family and friends.
See useful topics