viva video for pc is one of the best video editing apps with so many customizations options. the app is useful for the slideshow, video editor app, movie making. there are 200 million users choice with no 1 ranked in many countries. viva video app maintains the quality of any videos and images. you can put images together and create a clip video with few clicks.
Viva video comes with a user-friendly interface including stickers, music, live video themes. viva video is available for android and IOS phones.
also, check out vidmate for pc
Features of VivaVideo for PC
- edit videos and create clips
- FX-format settings with DSLR settings
- inbuilt with video formats, stickers, music
- 200 video format available with different types of pattern
- video customization tools available
- merge and trim videos features available in storyboard
- create the video in HD quality
- Share videos directly from social media Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- college making features to create a video editing
- the brilliant command for image brightness
The official version of the viva video is not available for windows. but don’t worry here is the method of using viva video on your pc. you can install it through an Android emulator. there are so many android emulators available. Bluestack is the best android emulator.
Download and install Viva Video for pc windows 7/8/10
- Download and install Bluestack emulator in your pc
- launch Bluestack open google play store
- sign in with your Google account
- search for viva video for pc
- download and install it
- that’s over
now enjoy the editing experience on the big screen. you can improve your editing experience with so many customization options.
you can use also use the Nox emulator to access this app. this is the only easiest method to use viva video for pc. if you have any problems during installing please let me know I will try to resolve your query. please share it with your friends and family.