The Best Project Management Software For Creative is designed to create unique ideas for the project and define all the goals and objectives in consultation with different departments. A project management software for creative might be so helpful for creative, Digital, design, advertising, and marketing agencies.
This software allows you to manage multiple client projects and client relationships in the form of a successful team collaboration but finding out one of the best from a huge collection of project management software might going to be wrong. So through this article, you will learn about the Best Project Management Software for creative. Well, let’s get started with the juicy details!
Monday.com is the Best project management software for creative which can help you with a sample event planning workload. It has dozens of use cases, such as creative and design work. Basically, it is Easy, visual, and intuitive software. Well, it is also an award-winning software that is used by more than 70,000 teams.
Well, it is customizable workload management and collaborative feedback, which can handle different platforms perfectly. This software allows the users to make a shareable form to customize design approvals. It gives a repository to store all files of projects.
Well if you want to use this service then you have to buy its pricing plan. It offers a pricing plan starting from $8 per user per month. The free plan is also available. Moreover, it has so many useful features to use, some of which are given below:
- It offers monthly and annual expense tracking.
- A recruitment tracker for HR is also available.
- This software allows easy editorial, blogging planning, and also competitor analysis.
- It also offers marketing project management, onboarding processes, and creative requests.
- It offers Integrations such as DropBox, Excel, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Integromat, Slack, Trello, Pipedrive, Jira, and Mailchimp.
- It gives you a 14-day free trial.
ClickUp is another Best project management software for creative. Through this amazing software, teams of all sizes can plan projects, assign team members, and also track progress in a perfect way. It also offers built-in creative features for each step in the design process.
It also collaborates with teams on all kinds of design projects with proof features, threaded comments, chat, communication, and easy file sharing. It also lets you share your files with clients and control access with permissions.
You can also Collect approval, feedback, and all the information of customers with custom-branded forms. It also provides multiple views and templates in order to build and manage the creative workflow. Well, if you want to use this service then you have to pay $9 per month. Moreover, it comes with many amazing features, such as:
- This software offers Task management features such as task checklists, subtasks, and task templates.
- It also offers different kinds of filter, sort, search, reorder, and view tasks.
- This software also lets you make Gantt charts, calendars, and timelines.
- It allows you creation, sharing, and editing of your documents and files.
- You can also comment on documents and tasks.
- A freemium plan is also available in this software.
Resource Guru is also one of the Best project management software for creative. This software offers Project plans which are developed on the capacity of team members. Its resources are well-managed. It helps the agencies manage time, projects, and resources on one platform.
This software offers resource management features that provide you with employee information such as skill sets, location, and availability. It also lets you set custom schedules, assign projects and tasks directly, and track all the progress. You can also manage the Equipment by using this amazing software.
You can also create an overview of all resources of your projects. Well, if you want this service then you have to buy it first. You have to pay $3 per month per single user. Plus, this software gives you a 30-day free trial for practice too. Well it has some most valuable features, such as:
- You can create a high-level picture with this software.
- You can also create forecasts for employee capacities and resource utilization in a perfect way.
- This software offers employee scheduling, and employee and resource calendars.
- It was also useful for billable and non-billable time tracking, reporting, and analytics.
- This software allows you to project management and resource allocation.
4. Height App
Height App is also the best project management software for creativity. This software is best for client access and easy collaboration. This software offers set due dates, assigns tasks, and receives reminders features which can help the creative teams to maintain accountability and project timelines in a perfect way.
It also helps creative agencies in making a plan, managing, and tracking tasks and projects. It is a good way of collaboration between internal departments and external contributors. The height app lets you set project budgets, develop timelines, and also prioritize tasks easily. It also lets you manage the projects through multiple views such as Gantt charts, Kanban boards, and calendars.
It has also amazing guest collaboration capabilities which help you to get access to specified projects. Well, you can use this amazing software by purchasing the premium plan at a cost of $6.99 per month. It also offers a 30-day free trial. Moreover, it has so amazing features, some of which are given below:
- This software allows creative agencies to collaborate directly with clients.
- This software keeps you up-to-date on progress.
- Its reporting and analytics tools help you to understand productivity.
- It offers many Features such as Gantt charts, Kanban boards, and spreadsheet and calendar views.
Last but not least, Nifty is also the best project management software for creativity. This software is the Best solution for cross-organizational reporting. It allows you to focus on specific tasks without distractions. This amazing software also provides creative teams and organizations to collaborate and manage their projects easily.
This software gives organizational clarity, and task progress automatically. One of the amazing facts of this software is that it provides automated project status reporting, and also a time tracker.
Nifty also helps you to manage development sprints and gives flexibility to your workflows. This software can be used after buying for $9 per month per user. Moreover, it has so many amazing features, some of which are given below:
- This software allows you discussions, forms, time tracking, and milestones.
- It also offers file management, project portfolios, and reporting.
- It allows you to import your data from Asana, Basecamp, and ClickUp.
- This software also allows you to make quickly establish your workflow.
- It also offers native integrations with Slack, Google Drive, G Suite, Google Calendar, and also zoom.
- It offers a 14-day free trial for practice.
Well, project management software for creative is an essential part of all types of agencies. But you have to choose one of the best. Well, finding out the best from a ton of project management software for creativity is not an easy task. You just need to choose one of the best who can fulfill your task requirements.
We have mentioned the best project management software for creativity in detail. Now you can choose one of them. So that’s all you need to know about the best project management software for creativity. We hope this article will help you a lot!