You have an Ubotie keyboard and want to Connect A Ubotie Keyboard to your device, but don’t know how to connect it. Then don’t worry, here is a detailed guide on how to connect a Ubotie keyboard!
The Ubotie keyboard is a small Bluetooth keyboard that is built by senior retro typewriters. This keyboard is available in different colors. The 84 keys design makes the Ubotie keyboard more packed and tight.
Well without wasting time we have to go through the processes to connect a Ubotie Keyboard to your device.
Method to Connect A Ubotie Keyboard to a MacBook
To connect an Ubotie keyboard to a MacBook, you have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, you have to ensure that your keyboard is turned on. You can turn on your keyboard by putting in two triple A batteries in the keyboard’s back, in order if there is no power button on your Ubotie keyboard. So, your keyboard will sleep and then turn out on its own.
- After that, you have to activate the Bluetooth mode of your Ubotie keyboard. You can do this just by pressing the ‘Fn’ and ‘C’ keys at the same time until the Bluetooth LED begins blinking on the keyboard. If the LED starts flashing then it means your keyboard is in pairing mode and is prepared to connect to the MacBook.
- Now, you have to Go to the MacBook and then you have to open the Bluetooth preferences. The fastest method is to search “Bluetooth” in the Spotlight Search, then you have to click enter.
- In the list of devices, you should notice your Ubotie keyboard listed. Yet, if it is not seeable instantly then you have to wait for some seconds as it may take some time for the MacBook to catch it. When you have seen your Ubotie keyboard tilted or listed, you have to click on the ‘Connect’ button that is located beside it. As your device is successfully connected, you have to click FN + E to initiate the keyboard that you are on a Mac OS device.
- You have to click FN + Q/W/E (Android, IOS, Windows, respectively), to switch systems ( in such condition if you are connecting to a different appliance)
- Now, your Ubotie keyboard and MacBook will come to be paired, when you have clicked ‘Connect’. Prosperous connection will provoke a display message, suggesting that you have paired your laptop successfully. The ‘Bluetooth’ LED will stop thinking on your Ubotie keyboard, implying a successful connection.
Methods to Connect A Ubotie Keyboard to iPad
To Connect A Ubotie Keyboard to an iPad, you can apply two different methods. These methods are Using Bluetooth and Using Bluetooth Receiver.
Method # 1 Using Bluetooth
The first method is to connect a Ubotie keyboard to the iPad by using Bluetooth. For this, you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to turn on the Bluetooth on your iPad. Then you have to Go to the setting.
- After that, you have to tap on the Bluetooth. And you will turn on the Bluetooth.
- Now, you have to fix the batteries on your Ubotie keyboard, then you have to hold on to “Fn” and “C” until the indicator LED starts flashing.
- Next, you have to go to your iPad’s Bluetooth setting. Then, you will tap on the search device. It will indicate “UBOTIE” on the screen. So, you have to tap on Pair Now and connect it.
Method # 2 Using Bluetooth receiver
To Connect A Ubotie Keyboard to an iPad, the way of using a Bluetooth receiver will be the best method for you. Additionally, you have to choose this method if you have difficulty with your iPad Bluetooth.
You can’t be able to Connect A Ubotie Keyboard to any device without Bluetooth because it is a Bluetooth-based keyboard. Well, you have to follow the below-mentioned instructions to Connect A Ubotie Keyboard to the iPad using a Bluetooth receiver.
- Firstly, you have to buy a Bluetooth receiver and also a USB converter for your iPad.
- Then, you have to connect the USB converter to your iPad and then connect the Bluetooth receiver to this USB converter.
- Now, the iPad will obtain the Bluetooth connection from the Bluetooth receiver. So, you have to proceed to the setting. Here, you have to tap on the Bluetooth. And then you will turn on the Bluetooth connection of the receiver.
- After that, you have to arrange the batteries on your Ubotie keyboard, then you have to hold on “Fn or function” and “C” until the indicator LED starts blinking.
- Next, you have to go to the iPad’s Bluetooth setting and then have to tap on the search device. It will indicate “UBOTIE” on the screen. Then you have to tap on Pair now and connect it.
- Well, now the Ubotie Bluetooth keyboard is connected successfully to your iPad through the method of using a Bluetooth receiver.
FAQs Of Connect A Ubotie Keyboard
How Can You Turn On The Backlight Of The Ubotie Keyboard?
For this, you have to locate the power button among the keys on your keyboard and then toggle it on.
Is Your Ubotie Keyboard Compatible With Your Device?
Yes, the amazing Ubotie Keyboard is compatible and consistent with a vast range of different devices, just like Macs, laptops, and Windows computers.
Can You Adjust The Colors And Brightness Of The Backlight?
Yes, both colors and brightness of the backlight settings from different colors are adjustable.
Hopefully, if you have an Ubotie keyboard and you are in a fix to connect it with your device then this article will help you a lot. Here is almost everything that you need to know to connect an Ubotie keyboard to your device!