Are you worried about Connect Airpods To Amazon Fire Tablet, Don’t worry as this article is just for you to release your tension. In this article, you can find a complete guide to connecting your AirPods to Amazon Fire tablet or Kindle Fire.
Well, firstly to connect Airpods to Amazon Kindle Fire, you have to discover your Amazon Kindle Fire. As you get the device-detectable, you have to open your AirPods case’s lid, then you have to press and hold the setup until you observe a white light flashing. So, select Airpods from discoverable devices’ and listen to Amazon Kindle Fire.
The following mentioned instructions are applied on all Amazon Fire tablets. So, it’s time to go into details!
Guidelines to Connect Airpods To Amazon Fire Tablet
To Connect Airpods To Amazon Fire Tablet you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to ensure that your Amazon Kindle Fire device is discoverable. Because they are not configured to be discoverable automatically like the other devices, you are first required to manually toggle it.
You have to follow these steps to make your Amazon Kindle Fire device discoverable:
- First, you have to swipe down from the top of the screen to get access to Quick Settings.
- After that, you have to select Wireless from the options list.
- Then you have to select Bluetooth and then activate pairing. And now your Amazon Kindle is discoverable.
- After the receiving device is discoverable, you have to ready your airports. Well, you have to place your Airpods in their charging case and ensure that your Airpods are charging or being caught by the case. So, it’s done if the light indicator is lit green on the case.
- Now, after charging your airports in the case, you have to open the charging case’s lid and then you will press and hold the setup button. You can find it on the device’ back. You will hold it till the time you have seen the light indicator on the case flashes white. Hold it just for three seconds.
- After completing this step, your Airpods should be discoverable on the Fire device of your Amazon Kindle.
So, then you have to do the following steps:
- First, you have to Go back to your Amazon Kindle Fire.
- After that, you have to refresh the page or you have to refresh the detected devices.
- Now, you have to choose the Airpods that you need to connect and pair with your Amazon Fire tablets.
You can do it without facing any issues. As it is done, you will be able to connect and employ your airports with your Amazon Fire tablets.
Method to Connect Airpods To Amazon Fire Tablet
Following are the steps that you need to follow to Connect Airpods To Amazon Fire Tablet:
- First of all, you have to ensure that the Bluetooth accessory is discoverable by turning on Bluetooth functionality.
- After that, you have to Swipe downwards from the screen’s top or upper side.
- Now, you have to search for Settings in the drop-down menu and then have to tap on it.
- Next, you have to tap on wireless, and after that tap on Bluetooth.
- Here, you must ensure that the Bluetooth feature is enabled by flipping the On and Off button to the orange position. It will bring in the tablet discoverable. Then you will tap on ” Pair a Bluetooth Device”.
- There will be an available Bluetooth devices list. But you have to tap Scan if no devices are found.
- Now, you have to tap the Bluetooth accessory you want to pair it with the Fire tablet and then you have to follow any other pairing instructions.
FAQs Of Connect Airpods To Amazon Fire Tablet
How to Reset Your Airpods?
First, you have to make sure that Airpods are not connected or paired with any device. After that, you have to put the AirPods in their charging case. Then open the lid and have to press and hold the setup button just for 15 seconds. Now, you have to wait for the light indicator to flash amber, and then it will be white.
What Is an Amazon Fire Tablet Used For?
These tablets are a kind of Android tablet. Amazon developed that tablet in partnership with the Taiwanese company Quanta Computer. They use the name Fire OS for the version of Google’s Android operating system, the system that they used.
Why Won’t Your Bluetooth Connect to Your Fire Tables?
You need to check to ensure that the Bluetooth device has enough battery. Make sure they are turned on and connected to the Fire tablets correctly. You have to turn off the feature of the Switch access then you will turn it off again. Well, you have to restart your Fire tablet.
How Do You Connect AirPods to Your Fire TV?
For this, you have to go from your Fire TV or Fire Stick’s home screen to Settings > Controllers and then to Bluetooth Devices > Other Bluetooth Devices. After that, you have to put your AirPods in pairing mode and then select Add Bluetooth Device.
Hopefully, the above-mentioned process to Connect Airpods To Amazon Fire Tablet is easy to understand for you. And now, you can connect your AirPods after reading the article. So, just follow the above instructions carefully and get the best results!