Connecting Geeni to Alexa is not too much tricky. Dream of living smart is now becom a reality with Geeni. You have Geeni device but don’t know how to connect it with Alexa. Well, don’t fret, because here is everything for you, here is a step-by-step guideline on how to connect Getoto Alexa. So, let’s dive into detail…..
Step-By-Step Guideline to Connect Geeni to Alexa
Here are some things that you must think in mind before starting to connect your device to Alexa you must keep in mind your Wi-Fi Network name or password. You have to make sure that your smartphone is operating Android 4.1 or higher or it is running iOS 8.0 or higher. You have to ensure that your mobile or tablet is connected to a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Network.
- So, you have to follow are below-mentioned steps to connect your Geeni Device to Amazon Alexa
- First of all, you have to download the Amazon “Alexa” app from the Google Play Store or iOS app. You can also download it from the Amazon app store on your smartphone.
- Then, you have to open the Alexa app.
- After that, you have to click the 3 lines button that is placed in the upper left corner.
- Then, you have to tap on the option “Skills”.
- Now, you have to search for “Geeni”.
- Next, you have to tap on the Geeni icon.
- After that, you have to tap the option “Enable”.
- Then, you have to Sign in to your Geeni account.
- Now, you have to select “Devices” from the Smart Home.
- Then, after selecting “Devices”, you have to tap on the “Discover Devices” button.
Here are some useful tips for the users:
You can rename your devices in the Geeni application & Alexa will direct them by using the exact name. Another thing that you can do is to create Alexa groups such as “Bedroom” or “Downstairs” within the amazing Amazon Alexa Application.
The Way to Connect Geeni to WIFI
- To connect your Geeni camera to your new Wi-Fi network, you have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, you have to open the Geeni app on your tablet or smartphone.
- After that, you have to tap on the camera that you need to connect to your new Wi-Fi network.
- Now, you have to see at the top right corner of the screen and then you will tap on the settings icon.
- Next, you have to tap on “Wi-Fi Settings.”
- Then, you have to tap on the option “Change Wi-Fi Network.”
Can You Cconnect Any Device to Alexa?
With the help of developer tools, you can be able to connect almost any device to Alexa, from thermostats to lights, to coffee makers and cameras, and more.
How do You Create a Geeni Account?
To create a Geeni account, you have to download the Merkury Cam by the use of the Geeni app from Google Play or the App Store. After that, you have to select the option of “Create Account” in your Merkury Cam by Geeni app. Now, you have to fill in the fields and then you have to choose Create account.
How Many Devices Can Be Connect to Geeni?
You can connect a lot of devices to the Geeni app as the Geeni app can handle or control an unlimited number of devices in an unlimited amount of locations. Your used router may retain a boundary of how many devices can be connected to one router.
How Does Geeni Function?
Relates to Google Home and Alexa for voice control check-ins and Google camera streaming or Alexa video and chat. Can be controlled and handled from anywhere. By utilizing the intuitive Geeni application and the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi of your home, you can be able to access the footage wherever and whenever.
All the above-mentioned instructions are about how to connect Geeni to Alexa. We hope, afterr this article you will be able to connect your geeni device to Alexa easily. It is straightforward to connect a geeni device to Alexa, you just have to follow the mentioned step-by-step guideline carefully!