Are you looking for a way to Connect Hiseeu Camera to Phone? With the requirement for safety and security being increased more than ever before, it’s right to say that people are investing their money in security cameras for the safety of their homes.
One of the best brands in order to assess when it comes to home safety and security is Hiseeu. Hiseeu delivers security cameras’s best variety for your possessions and property.
Well, connecting the Hiseeu camera to the phone by the users is possible. So, let’s delve into detail.
Connect Hiseeu Camera to Phone
Wireless Camera System The Standalone Camera Connection Method
Following is the step-by-step guideline in order to connect or set up a Standalone camera:
- First of all, you have to download the “Eseecloud” application on your phone and then you have to register this app. You have to click the add button and then select Standalone camera
- After that, you must check if the camera light lit
- Now, you have to point your mobile phone’s camera at the QR code of the camera
- Next, you have to select a network environment in order for your camera, the WiFi name
- Then, you have to input the Wi-Fi password and then you will click the connecting button on the device or connecting device button
- Now, you have to wait a minute and it connects successfully, then have to click the COMPLETE button
- After that, you will edit the camera name and then have to put its password(password can be blank )
And that’s it! Remember you can be able to click set up button to fix or set it in order to modify and change any camera information just like the password.
Hiseeu 5MP PoE Security Camera System with 3TB Hard Driver Connection
Power Over Ethernet Cable
- Use a single ethernet cord in order to connect the IP PoE Camera to the NVR
- PoE NVR can deliver power reserve to the camera through a cord (No requirement for another power adapter to your camera
Connect to the Network via Router
- In order for Network Use, you need to connect NVR to the router by using the ethernet cable
- Online 24/7 for Remote Access Globally
Power on PoE NVR
- Use a Power Adapter in order to deliver the supply to NVR
- You have to connect the NVR to the TV monitor by using an HDMI Cable for local management indoor/outdoor
Mobile Phone Remote View
- You have to download the Mobile App “Guard Viewer” or download a PC Client on your laptop and computer (backing IOS and Android )
- The remote access camera image anywhere at any time
Wireless Camera System-K8508 and K8510 – Add a New Camera to NVR
To extend your NVR with 10 cameras, you have to follow the below-listed steps in order to connect the camera with the NVR:
- In condition, if there is a battery camera: you have to completely charge the camera for about 12 hours, and then set it close to the NVR. But on the other side, if it is a plug-in camera: you have to connect the camera with the power adapter, and then place it close to your NVR
- Now, you have to make sure that the NVR WiFi and the camera antenna both are parallel
- Next, you have to right click the mouse→ camera, then have to click “+”icon, continue
- After that, you have to press the reset button just for 10, then you will move the hand away
- Well, the new camera IP address 172.20.14.** shows up, and then have to click Continue in order to finalize the connection.
Method to Add an Extra Camera
On buying a new camera, there is no combo or match between your new camera and the NVR box. Then you must pair both of them.
if your new camera has with reset button, and no Ethernet port, then have to follow these instructions:
- You have to right-click your NVR mouse and then you have to select wireless add
- After that, you have to press the camera reset button just for 10 seconds
- Now, you have to wait it indicates the camera IP address 172.20.14.**
- If it doesn’t show the IP address, you have to reset your camera for many times, then you can leave or exit.
Well, in order to access your new camera with an Ethernet port, You have to follow these mentioned steps:
- First of all, you are required to connect the NVR box and your camera with the Ethernet cord.
- After that, you have to right-click the mouse video manage→Refresh/search( locate camera IP address as 192.168.1.**)→Match code( wait for camera IP address changed to 172.20.14.**) then you have to exit and then select add one.
- After the NVR and camera are paired, you can be able to unplug this Ethernet Cable.
- You have to employ the exact method to pair more cameras.
FAQs Of Connect Hiseeu Camera to Phone
Why is Your Security Camera Monitor Not Working?
Normally, the problem of “video loss” on your CCTV security cameras or DVR/NVR, in different cases, because of the different aspects: wiring issues, unstable network, insufficient power supply, hardware (cameras, NVR/DVR or monitor) losses, inefficient camera software, and IP address disagrees.
Why is the Camera indicating a Black Screen?
If the camera doesn’t function properly, you have to try plugging it into a diverse USB port and delivering another shot. You have to restart your computer in Safe Mode. When you will open your webcam in Safe Mode and it shows a black screen, you have to try updating its drivers. If the webcam functions in Safe Mode, a startup program is a probable offender.
Hopefully, this article helps you a lot in order to fix your issue. And you can be able to use your home security camera as you want!