Are you wondering how to connect the HP Envy 6000 Printer to WiFi? You have purchased this printer but can’t be able to connect it to your wifi. Well, don’t worry connecting the HP Envy 6000 printer to WiFi is very easy and straightforward.
In order to use the HP Envy printer, first of all, you have to connect it to a WiFi network. But you are facing problems in connecting the printer to WiFi. So, let’s go towards a step-by-step guide without any issues:
Methods to Connect HP Envy 6000 Printer to WIFI
Following are the two processes to connect an HP Envy 6000 printer to a WiFi Network without utilizing any WPS PIN. You can choose any process among both to connect the HP Envy 6000 to WIFI.
- WPS Button
- HP Smart App
Connect HP Envy 6000 printer to WiFi with WPS Button
This method is especially for those users who have a WPS Button on their Wi-Fi router. You have to follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to Press the Wireless button that is located on your HP Envy 6000 Printer’s back.
- When you do this, on the printer, a Blue light begins flashing.
- After that, you have to press the WPS Button on your Wi-Fi router. It will enable the WPS on the Router.
- Now, you have to wait for 2-3 minutes flashing light on both of the devices to come to Solid.
- As it’s Stable and solid, it means your HP Envy 6000 printer is connected to your Wi-Fi network again.
Connect HP Envy 6000 Printer to WiFi With HP Smart App
This setup method in order to connect the HP envy6000 printer to WiFi is available for those users who don’t have a WPS button on the back of their router. To complete this method you have to follow these steps:
- Firstly, you have to press and hold the Wireless button on your HP Envy 6000 printer’s back for just 10 sec.
- By doing this, the Power button and Amber Light begin flashing on your Printer.
- Then, you have to open the HP Smart App and then need to click on Set up a new Printer.
- Now, the HP Envy 6000 Series Printer will be shown on the Application.
- Next, you have to click on the Set up option and then follow the instructions.
- After that, you have to choose the SSID (Wifi name) and then you will Enter the password for your Wifi.
- From here, automatically the HP Smart application will install the drivers for the printer and then have to connect it to your WiFi.
- And finally, you are successful in connecting the HP Envy 6000 printer to WiFi.
Use The HP Envy 6000 On Multiple Wi-Fi Network
Yes, it’s possible to connect your HP Envy 6000 printer to numerous Wi-Fi networks. Such connections will make the life of its users much more comfortable for those who have a number of internet connections and travel.
For example, Mark works remotely, mark is a digital rambler while traveling to various countries. He is required to keep connected to numerous wifi networks to retain with his work or job. Mark was competent in utilizing the HP Envy 6000 laptop to switch between various networks without doing the procedure of setting up each network every time he shifted and moved.
The method to connect HP Envy 6000 to multiple wifi networks is fairly easy and simple. For this process, what you have to do is first navigate to the ‘Network Settings’ tab in the settings of your laptop menu and then you have to select the option for ‘Wi-Fi’. From there, you can put in or add new networks and can alsO delete old networks as required. Moreover, if you desire to connect multiple devices at the same time, they have to setup numerous profiles with distinct certifications for each appliance. It allows them to fast switch between networks with comfort.
Reset Your HP Envy Printer To a New Wi-Fi
In order to reset your HP Envy printer to a new Wi-Fi, you have to follow these below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, on your printer, you have to press and hold the Wi-Fi button. Then you have to wait for 4-5 seconds until in the control panel display you have to observe a prompt.
- Then, you have to select the option of OK, and the network default or insolvency setting will be installed and put in.
FAQs Of Connect HP Envy 6000 Printer to WIFI
Why Won’t Your HP ENVY 6000 Printer Connect to Wi-Fi?
Must ensure that the PC and the printer are connected to the exact wifi network. Either 2.4 or maybe 5GHz network. If there is a Dual-band router and you have both 2.4GHz as well as 5GHz networks stake the exact name/SSID, your envy printer will not be competent to connect to the network.
Where Is the Wi-Fi Button Located On Your HP ENVY 6000?
The Wi-Fi button is on the back of your HP printer. You have to use this Wireless button on printers to restore or revive Wi-Fi setup mode.
You have to press and hold the Wireless button just for 5 seconds, on your printer’s back.
Why Does Your HP ENVY 6000 Printer Say Offline?
If your computer or laptop can’t transmit correctly with your printer then you may face an error just like “ print offline”. Loose cable connections or an outdated operating system or printer driver may be the reasons for that error. The HP Smart application can automatically analyze and determine printer offline problems in Windows operating systems.
Hopefully, you have learned rightly about connecting an HP Envy 6000 printer to wifi after reading our article. The connection process between both is very simple and straightforward. So, read our articles and get the best solutions!