Are you struggling to connect the Keychron K4 Bluetooth keyboard to your device? Well, no need to be worried, as we have mentioned everything in this article, that you need to know.
The Keychron Keyboard is a customizable and versatile mechanical keyboard with a wide offer of unusual features.
From the feature of Bluetooth connectivity to hot-swappable switches and customizable backlighting, this amazing keyboard keeps something to deliver for every type of user. Well, in this article we have discussed an easy step-by-step guideline.
Connecting Keychron K4 Bluetooth Keyboard
If you have bought a Keychron K4 Bluetooth keyboard and now like to take benefit of the wireless capacities of your keyboard, you have to pair or connect your Keychron keyboard with your device, The following is a detailed guideline on how you can do it:
- First of all, you have to make sure that the Bluetooth of your device is turned on.
- After that, you have to press and hold the “Fn” key and the “1” key at the exact time just for three seconds until the indicator light of your keyboard begins to flash.
- Now, you have to go to “Settings” on your device and then go to “Bluetooth.” Then, your device straightforward the Keychron K4 keyblets; you have to tap on them to connect.
- Now, if your device inquires of a PIN or asks for entering a passcode, you have to enter the code that is shown on the screen of your keyboard and then you have to press “Enter.”
- Your Keychron keyboard and your device should now be connected.
- However, if you tried these steps but they don’t work, then you have to try to reset your keychain keyboard and have to try to restart your device. For resetting your keychron keyboard, you can utilize a paperclip or any similar tool to press the small reset button which is placed on the keyboard’s back.
- Once the connection is completed, you can enjoy the freedom of typing without any wires or cables. You can be able to use a Keychron K4 keyboard with numerous devices and switch between both of them seamlessly.
Connect Keychron K4 to Multiple Devices
First of all, on your device, you have to search for the Bluetooth device “Keychron K4” and then connect it (the Bluetooth will indicator go off after a successful connection.) Keep in mind that the keychron Bluetooth keyboard supports connecting up to 3 devices simultaneously through the combination key “fn” +”1″ / “fn” +”2″ / “fn” + “3”.
Resetting Keychron K4 Bluetooth Keyboard
After blinking the new firmware, you have to hold down the Fn + Z + J at the same time just for 5 seconds to do the factory reset of your keychron K4 Bluetooth keyboard. Now, you are fair and good to go.
Repairing the Keys
If any key on your Keychron Bluetooth keyboard is not functioning or responding, then you have to follow these mentioned steps:
- Firstly, you have to check if the battery level of your keyboard is low.
- Then, you have to restart your device and your keyboard.
- Now, you have to reset your keyboard and for this, you have to press and hold the “Fn” and “Q” keys just for three seconds. Doing this will wipe off all the earlier paired devices.
- Next, you have to use a different device and notice if the keys are working or responding. If they are, it means the problem may be with the Bluetooth settings or drivers of the previous device.
FAQs Connect KeyChron K4 Bluetooth Keyboard
Is Keychron Bluetooth Or Wireless?
Wireless & Wired
You can connect your keychain keyboard with up to 3 devices by Bluetooth or can connect to a single device with the use of a USB Type-C wired option. You can pair it up with your laptop, phone, and iPad, and can switch among your devices swiftly, which is good and reasonable for your home, office, and light gaming.
Is Keychron Keyboard Best for Gaming Purposes?
In our opinion, amongst the different keyboards, the gaming keyboard Keychron V3 came out on the top of the list, because of its sturdy build grade, easy layout, and hot-swappable switches.
How Can You Check the Battery Level of Your KeyChron?
If the power of your keyboard is above 70%, you have to press Fn+B, and the whole keyboard’s backlight will now on; But if the power is 70%~30 %, then the backlight of the first row will be off; and if the power is under 30%, then the first 2 rows will turn off automatically. You have to add a battery-level showcase.
Does Keychron K4 Bluetooth Keyboard Work with Mac Perfectly?
Keychron keyboards are fully consistent and compatible with several operating systems. These keyboards are perfectly compatible and suited for Windows, macOS, iOS, and also for your Android. In actuality, you can be able to change the system mode for all your keyboards.
The way to connect your keychain K4 Bluetooth keyboard is just straightforward. You just have to read the above-mentioned step-by-step guide carefully and try to follow it. Hopefully, this article will help you!