Are you having Resmed AirSense 11 and want to connect Resmed AirSense 11 to Bluetooth, but the issue is that you don’t know how to connect it? And you are facing difficulties in Connect Resmed AirSense 11 to Bluetooth. So, don’t need to be worried because you are in the right place to know about everything that you need to know if you have this machine.
Without wasting time we have to go towards the step-by-step guideline to Connect Resmed AirSense 11 to Bluetooth.
Guideline to Connect Resmed AirSense 11 to Bluetooth
To Connect Resmed AirSense 11 to Bluetooth, you have to follow this step-by-step guideline:
- First of all, you have to make sure that your AirSense 11 device is set up rightly
- Now, you have to make sure that your device is plugged into a power source.
- After confirming it, you have to launch the myAir app.
- Then, you have to Tap the option “Continue”.
- Now, you have to follow the prompts on the myAir app to complete and finalize the Bluetooth connection. Doing this will connect your device to the app. …
- Next, you have to tap Done.
Reset ResMed Airsense 11
Sometimes resetting a device can solve your minor issues and errors. To reset your ResMed AirSense 11, you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to confirm that the outlet is functioning correctly. And you can confirm it by plugging it into another device.
- After that, you have to disconnect the power supply.
- Now, you have to remove and clean the water chamber.
- Then, wilk detach the mask.
- Now, you have to wait for at least 30 seconds.
- Then, you have to reconnect everything.
- After that, you have to power it on again.
AirSense 11 Not Connecting to Bluetooth
If you are facing this not connecting issue, you have to follow these below-mentioned instructions:
You have to ensure that the Bluetooth is enabled on your phone. After that, you have to log in to the myAir app. Then, you have to follow the prompts to connect correctly to the AirSense 11 machine. If you are not able to see the four-digit key on the screen of your AirSense 11, you have to go to the Home menu. And then, you have to tap +More. Next, you have to tap myAir.
FAQs Of Connect Resmed AirSense 11 to Bluetooth
How do You Connect Your AirSense 11 to Your Phone?
Following is a suitable Setup for current myAir users: First of all, you have to tap Profile in the Myair application. After that, you will tap on the option “My equipment”. Now, you have to tap on the “Pair Bluetooth” option. Then, you have to follow the prompts on the application to fulfill and complete the Bluetooth connection.
What Does the Bluetooth Do On the AirSense 11?
Bluetooth Connectivity With the AirSense 11, now you can be able to connect to the Myair app of ResMed, it lets you track your sleep data and allows you to receive or get your personalized coaching, via Bluetooth.
Can AirSense 11 connect to WiFi?
Yes, you can connect the ResMed AirSense 11 to a Wi-Fi signal. You have to use the myAir app and then you have to follow the prompts to begin your Bluetooth connection. As you observe that the connection is successfully done then you can be able to access your ResMed Airsense 11 via WIFI.
How Can You Connect Your ResMed to WiFi?
AirCurveTM 10 or AirSense TM 10 machine includes or maintains cellular communication technology. This technology helps to connect automatically when your device is within a cellular coverage area. So, you do not need to connect your device to your home network or your cell phone.
Can ResMed AirSense 11 Be Used Without Water?
The device can be operated without the humidifier. The ResMed Airsense 11 can function and work without water in the tub but you’ll be required to insert it into the device and then you have to turn humidification off in the menu My Options. If you don’t like to utilize the humidifier, you’ll be required to insert a side cover into the device.
Connect Resmed AirSense 11 to Bluetooth is a simple process. We hope that after reading our article you have learned a lot about your AirSense 11 machine. Hopefully, the above-mentioned instructions help you a lot to cConnect Resmed AirSense 11 to Bluetooth. So, keep reading to get easy solutions!