Are you wondering how to connect Rock band guitar to Wii without dongle? As you are a fan of Rock band and have a Wii console. The dongle or a wireless receiver, is just like a little device. Commonly, this differs from the Rock band guitar and lets the Rock band guitar connect to the Wii console wirelessly. But, without don’t without then don’t worry! We are going to mention alternative procedures to connect Rock band Guitar to Wii without a dongle.
But keep in mind that the compatibility of your Wii console and the Rock band guitar is very important. The Rock band guitar is specially organized to work with the Wii console, so you have to ensure that you have bought the right guitar model and make sure that it is compatible with your Wii console.
So, let’s dive into detail about connecting Rock band guitar to Wii without a dongle:
Methods to Connect Rock band Guitar to Wii without Dongle
To connect Rock band guitar to Wii without a dongle, you have to follow the below-mentioned methods:
Method 1: Using a Wii Remote
Using a Wii Remote is one of the methods to connect Rock band guitar to Wii without a dongle. The Wii Remote works like a bridge between both the Wii and the guitar. Well, you have to follow these steps to do it:
- First of all, you have to turn on your Wii console and then go to the Wii menu.
- After that, you have to insert the batteries into the Wii Remote and then you have to turn it on.
- Now, you have to open the battery container which is located on your Rock band guitar’s back, and then press the sync button.
- Next, you have to press and hold the sync button on the Wii Remote until the lights start to blink.
- Then, the Wii Remote will verify a connection with your Rock band guitar, and now you can use it to play rock bands on your Wii.
Method 2: Using a USB to Wii Remote Adapter
Another optional method in this regard is to use a USB to Wii Remote adapter. This adapter lets the users connect their Rock band guitar instantly to the Wii console by utilizing a USB connection. So, to do this you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, on your Wii console, you have to plug the USB to Wii Remote adapter into the USB port.
- Then, you have to open the battery compartment placed on your Rock band guitar and then you will press the sync button.
- After that, you have to press and hold the sync button placed on your Wii Remote until you will see that the lights start blinking.
- So, now the adapter will establish and verify a connection between both your Rock band guitar and your Wii console, and now you’ll be ready to tilt!
Method 3: Using a Wii to USB Adapter
Well, you can be able to connect the Rock band guitar to Wii using this third method, in case if you already have a Wii to USB adapter. So, just follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to plug the Wii to USB adapter into any one of the USB ports that are located on the Wii console.
- After that, you have to connect your Rock band guitar to the USB port which is located on your adapter by using a USB cord.
- Now, you have to turn on your Wii console and the Rock band guitar should be identified and prepared to use.
What are the Reasons for the Rock Band Guitar Not Syncing?
Well, you have to ensure that on your console, the Wireless Adapter is plugged securely into a USB port in order to sync your guitar. Then, you have to press the sync button on the Wireless Adapter, came next the sync button located on your wireless guitar. It depends on what console you’re on, the lights may turn in a ring or they may blink like signals search for each other.
Can It Possible to Use a PS3 Guitar on Wii?
Devices that are organized or designed for one console cannot be able to function with another console. The microphone should be cross-consistent, though, since it’s USB. Truly, the PS3/Xbox360 ones can function jointly, since the totals.
If you have a Rock band guitar and Wii, and trying to connect both but have not succeeded then don’t worry this article will help you a lot. You just have to follow any one of the above-mentioned methods to connect the Rock band guitar to the Wii without a dongle!