How to connect Tuinyo Wireless Headphones? It’s a common issue faced by people who have these headphones but are not successful in connecting them. So, this article is specifically for those who want to know how to connect to wireless headphones.
These Headphones are a pair of professional Bluetooth wireless headphones. This pair of headphones offers a fashionable and relaxed listening experience. The Tuinyo Wireless headphones come with both wireless and wired connectivity options and have an amazing long battery life. They also featured with high-fidelity sound rate.
The Tuinyo Wireless headphones characteristic Bluetooth version 5.0 connectivity, so it lets you connect to any Bluetooth-enabled device just like Samsung, iPhone, Huawei smartphones and laptops, PCs, and tablets. The connection is seamless and fast with a range of 33ft.
Well, without wasting time you have to go into details to learn how to connect Tuinyo Wireless Headphones.
Connect Tuinyo Wireless Headphones
To connect Tuinyo wireless headphones to your phone and other devices, you have to follow the following steps:
- First of all, you have to Power on the headphones. Blue and Red lights flash alternately.
- Then, you have to turn on your phone’s BT function or by function of other devices.
- After turning on by function, you have to search for the BT devices and then you will select ‘ T P 19’ (Enter the code ‘0000’ if required)
- After doing this, the blue light will be on and will remain on, if pairing is successful.
- You must ensure that the headphone is off before pairing.
- The headphones will automatically connect to the pre-set phone when turned on (but you must ensure that your phone’s BT functions).
Well, if after doing the above process still the pairing is not successful, then you have to power off the headphones, and then you have to re-pair it again.
Tuinyo WH-816 Bluetooth Headphone
You have to follow the below steps, to pair with your mobile phone or other BT devices
- First of all, you have to turn on the power button right, and the blue and red lights flash alternately (the headphones said: Power on, pairing).
- After that, you have to turn on your phone’s BT function or the other BT devices
- Then, you have to search for the BT device and then select’ WH-816′. (You have to enter the code ‘0000’ if required)
- Here, the blue light indicator begins flashing if pairing is successful, (your headphone said: Connected).
- You must ensure that the headphone is off before start pairing your headphone.
- So, it will automatically connect with the last-paired phone when turned on ( you need to ensure that your mobile’s BT function is on)
However, after this process, still, the pairing is not successful, then you have to switch off the headset and try to pair it again.
Wireless Headphones Not Pairing Issue
If you are facing the issue that your Bluetooth devices don’t connect, then it may be happened because of the reason that the devices are out of range, and because of the reason that they aren’t in pairing mode. Well, if you’re having constant Bluetooth connection difficulties, you have to try resetting your devices or having your tablet or phone “forget” the connection.
FAQs Of Connect Tuinyo Wireless Headphones
What Is the Tuinyo Wireless Headphone’s Battery Life?
Tuinyo Wireless headphones have an extended Battery Life &Dual Mode. These amazing Headphones are Rechargeable. 800mAh battery, 2-2.5 hours of Fast Charging, 40 hours of music time. Even after spending 35 hours of playtime, you can be able to switch to wired mode and can enjoy your music NON-STOP.
How Do Tuinyo Headphones Take Time to Charge?
Tuinyo Wireless headphone takes about 2.5 hours to be fully charged. It has a low battery alarm: When the headphones beepdDu DU’ and the red light starts flashing, it means that now you need to charge your headphones as soon as possible.
How Do You Setup Your Headphones?
First, you have to find the Bluetooth tab in the settings menu of the device. You must ensure that Bluetooth is turned on. Then you have to look for the button with words such as “Pair new device” or “Look for new Bluetooth devices.” So, you have to tap it and then you have to select your new headphones.
What Is the Pairing Code of Bluetooth for Headphones?
Mostly, the Bluetooth pairing code or pin for headphones is four zeroes in a row, like 0000. Two others you may experience on a few devices are 1111 and 1234. You have to try entering those when you’ve provoked a PIN, You should start up with 0000, and mostly, the pairing is done successfully.
Connect Tuinyo Wireless Headphones is not a difficult task as you think about it. You just have to follow the above-mentioned process carefully and it will done easily. Hopefully, you have to understand everything that you need to know after reading the article. So, enjoy with easy solutions!