If you have just purchased Blackweb Bluetooth headphones, you are going to have a nice experience with them. But you will need to pair them with your device in order to enjoy your favorite music.
Blackweb Bluetooth headphones have an awesome sound quality their price tag makes them even more appealing.
If you are wondering how to pair Blackweb Bluetooth headphones, in this article, we will discuss every step in detail to make it easier for you to connect your Blackweb Bluetooth headphones with your device.
How To Pair Blackweb Bluetooth Headphones?
Make sure your Bluetooth headphones into pairing mode
Pairing Blackweb headphones with your device is very easy. But to pair the headphones, In order to get your Blackweb headphones into pairing mode, you will need to press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
When your headphones are in pairing mode, the light will start flashing. This indicates will show that you should move to the next step, which is different for different devices.
Pair Blackweb Bluetooth Headphones to Android
- Go to ‘Settings’ and search ‘Bluetooth.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your Android device.
- After turning on Bluetooth on your Android device, you will need to wait for a few seconds to discover the available devices.
- Find your headphones on the list of available devices and tap on the name.
- Blackweb headphones will be paired with your Android device in a few seconds.
Pair Blackweb Bluetooth Headphones to iPhone
For the iPhone, all steps will be the same. But the menu will differ. Just turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone and follow the steps that we mentioned above.
Pair To Windows 10
- Open ‘Settings’ turn on Bluetooth on your desktop and click on ‘Add Bluetooth or Other Devices’.
- A new window will open when you click on ‘Add Bluetooth or Other Devices.
- The list of available devices will appear on the screen after clicking on it, Select your headphones to pair them.
Pair To macOS
- Turn on Bluetooth in ‘System Preferences in the Apple menu.
- After turning on Bluetooth, wait until your headphones appear under ‘Available Devices’.
- To see the name of your headphones, select it, and click on pair.
This is how you can connect your Blackweb Bluetooth headphones with different devices. The steps are very easy.
We hope this article will help you to understand how to pair Blackweb Bluetooth headphones to your device. If you follow the steps that we mentioned, you be able to pair Blackweb Bluetooth headphones to your device in minutes.