It’s easy to connect Alpha 200i to Drivetrack 71, this article is specifically prepared for you to fix your connection issue.
The system of alpha 200i is developed and designed to support make training and tracking easy, simple, convenient and fast. But, you don’t know how to connect Alpha 200i to drive track 71? So, let’s start to relive your problem!
Connect Alpha 200i to Drivetrack 71
To connect Alpha 200i to Drivetrack 71, you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to update all devices to the latest software by using “Garmin Express”.
- After that, on your Alpha handheld, you have to Go to the Main Menu and then, select “Setup.”
- Now, you have to select “Dogs.”
- Next, you have to select the option “Broadcast Dog Data,” and then you will select the option “Enable.” Now, Broadcast Mode on your a\lpha handheld should be active.
- Then, you have to put your Alpha handheld device within 10 feet of Garmin DriveTrack 71. Automatically, your devices connect and synchronize.
- Now, on Your Drive track, you have to select the “Dogs” option.
- Next, on your screen, the collars synched to your handheld will occur. When you choose a dog, the location of the dog and track log will be on the map.
- After that, you have to select “Go!” to navigate to your dog.
Pair Garmin 200i
For pairing Garmin 200i, you have to go to the main menu on your device and choose Setup > Bluetooth. On a compatible smartphone, you have to allow Bluetooth technology, and then you will open the Garmin Explore application. After that from the Garmin Explore app, you have to select Devices > Pair Device. Now, you have to follow the on-screen instructions in the Garmin Explore app for pairing your device.
Update Your Garmin Alpha 200i Handheld
You can update your Garmin Alpha 200i handhelds in two ways, which are mentioned as follows:
- You have to connect your Alpha 200i handheld to a computer by using the micro-USB to a USB connection. After that, you have to use Garmin Express to install updates.
- The other way is that you can obtain updates over the air when you are connected to a Wi-Fi network. As put into a Wi-Fi network, that information is saved or protected & your handheld will connect automatically when you replace it at that location.
Keep in mind that Garmin implies that before starting to update your Alpha 200i handheld, you have to permit the handheld to get a satellite GPS fix first. It is particularly critical for your brand-new out-of-the-box handhelds!
What Type of Watch is Compatible With Alpha 200i?
The Garmin Instinct and Fenix 6 Series – containing the Garmin Fenix 6S Pro, Garmin Fenix 6 Pro, and Garmin Fenix 6X Pro – can all be easily connected wirelessly to Alpha 100 or Astro 430, Garmin Alpha 200/200i handheld. Well, you can be able to hold an eye on your dogs just right from your wrist!
How to Activate Alpha 200i?
Early you can utilize your Alpha 200i device’s inReach features, comprising tracking, SOS, messaging, tracking, and inReach Weather, you must activate this. From using your smartphone or computer, you have to go to explore.garmin.com to make an account and activate or start a service plan. You have to turn on the device and then, select the “Activate” option.
How to Reset Alpha 200i?
First of all, you have to make sure that your device is powered off. Then, you have to press and hold Scroll Left and Enter at the same time. Then, you have to power on the GPS while continuing to push both these buttons. Now, you have to take out the Power button when Garmin occurs on the screen. Next, you have to release the other buttons. Doing this will extract all saved user data…..? a message occurs. You will select the “Erase” option.
How to Text On Garmin Alpha 200i?
Firstly, you have to select InReach from the Main Menu. Then, select Messages. Select New Message. …Then, you have to choose Type Message, Send Quick Text, or Send Location. …Now, you need to choose the contacts the message will be sent to and then return to the top, and here, you will select Done. Finally, choose Send Message
What is the Range of the Alpha 200i?
Up to 9 miles. The Alpha 200i dog tracking and training system allows the user to monitor up to 20 dogs from up to 9 miles (depending on the dog’s device) on a 3.5” show with a 2.5-second update speed.
Hopefully, this article will help you a lot. Connecting Alpha 200i to drive track 71 is not a very duff task. You can easily do it by following the above-mentioned steps.