Have you recently purchased a Sony DSX-A415bt and have no idea how to connect the Bluetooth of your phone to this device? Well, if you are wondering to know that “How to connect Bluetooth to Sony DSX-a415bt” you just come to the right post. Connecting Bluetooth to Sony DSX-A415bt is a straightforward process. You can do it within minutes by following the below-mentioned process carefully. So let’s get started for more detail
What is Sony DSX-A415bt?
Basically, the Sony DSX-A415BT is a Media Receiver with Bluetooth Technology which allows the users to connect two smartphones simultaneously. Well, through this amazing device, you can stay connected on the road. You have to wirelessly connect your phone to play music, get directions and communicate with others. You can also add a second phone for hands-free calls. This device gives you control over your voice, its NFC technology allows you to connect to your Bluetooth phone instantly, you just have to tap on it. After connecting it, you can enjoy the powerful sound of music because its Built-in 4×55 W amplification is designed to deliver clear audio playback and smooth volume. It also allows a Connection of two smartphones with Dual Bluetooth. Its Compatible Devices are Android and IOS.
Connect Bluetooth on Sony DSX-a415bt:
Well, in order to use a paired device, you have to make a connection with this unit which is required. However, some paired devices will connect automatically. If the Bluetooth of your phone is on. Well, here is how to connect Bluetooth to the Sony DSX-a415bt:
- First of all, you have to Press MENU,
- Then simply choose the option of Bluetooth by tapping it.
- After that, you have to rotate the control dial to select the option of set BT SIGNL, then press it.
- But here you have to make sure that the function of Bluetooth is activated.
How do I connect my Bluetooth to my Sony DSX to Android?
- First of all, you have to Press MENU, so, rotate the control dial to choose the option of Bluetooth, then press it.
- After that, you have to rotate the control dial to choose the option of set pairing, then simply press it.
- Next, you have to rotate the control dial to choose device 1 or device 2.
- Now choose one of them by pressing that option.
- After that, The Bluetooth icon will start to flash on your screen while the audio unit is in pairing mode.
- Finally, the Bluetooth of your smartphone is turned on. Now you can enjoy your favorite track.
How to Connect Bluetooth to Sony dsx to an iPhone or iPod?
When an iPhone is connected to the USB port, your device will automatically on. So, to enable BLUETOOTH Auto Pairing, you have to make sure SETAUTOPAIR] in BLUETOOTH is set to ON.
- First of all, you have to activate the BLUETOOTH function on your iPhone.
- After that, you have to connect an iPhone to the USB port.
- Well, BLUETOOTH Auto Pairing is not possible if the device is already connected to another BLUETOOTH device. So, you have to disconnect the other device.
- After that, connect the iPhone again.
- If still BLUETOOTH Auto Pairing is not established, then you have to see “Preparing a BLUETOOTH Device”.
How do I pair my Sony DSX m50bt Bluetooth?
You just have to press the CALL button and then simply rotate the control dial until the “PAIRING” option shows on your screen. Now, press it and confirm that the Bluetooth signal icon on the screen of your smartphone is flashing. Finally, turn on the Bluetooth function of the cellular phone.
Does the Sony DSX A410BT have Bluetooth?
Yes, the Sony DSX A410BT have Bluetooth. It helps to keep in touch on the road with Dual Bluetooth connectivity. Wirelessly connect allows you to play music, get directions and communicate with your contacts.
Well, if you want to connect Bluetooth to Sony DSX-a415bt, then you have to follow the above-mentioned process. You have to follow all the steps carefully to do so. So that’s all you need to know about “How to connect Bluetooth on Sony DSX-a415bt”. We hope this article will help you a lot!