Connect Bluetooth to Alpine UTE-73BT has become harder for you and you have to face a tough time figuring out your Alpine UTE73BT Bluetooth connection. Well, this article will help you set up your new phone clear out the old one, and fix Bluetooth connectivity problems if you have Alpine UTE-73BT.
If you have Alpine UTE-73BT and don’t know how to connect Bluetooth to Alpine ute-73bt? Then there is a detailed solution for you. So, let’s dive into detail.
Connecting And Pairing a New Device First Time Powering Up
When you’ve simply powered your UTE-73BT up and you are trying to connect a device to it for the first time, you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to press and hold the sleep button, this sleep button is just like a back arrow, placed below the volume knob. It will set the radio into a Standby mode.
- After that, you have to press and hold the music note which is tagged as “Setup”.
- Now, an option will pop up which says “General” – you have to turn the knob until you see “Bluetooth”.
- Next, you have to select the “Bluetooth” option by pressing the knob.
- Then, you have to scroll the knob to “Connecting” and “Pairing” Then you have to push the knob in to choose “Pairing”.
- After that, an option will pop up that should say “Device 1” – well, you have to press the knob again to choose “Device 1”.
- Here, you will see that the Bluetooth icon located on the radio should begin flashing and you can be able to see the radio model number in your device’s list on your phone.
- Now, you just have to tap the radio model number on your phone and then you have to follow the prompts.
- So, connecting will be done.
When the Users Commonly Run Into Trouble
Normally the users run into crisis when they’ve already paired a device to the radio but on their new phone, their Bluetooth connection is irregular or intermittent. If it happens, you have to clear the memory from both of your devices. On the phone, you have to ignore the device and on the radio, you are required to remove Bluetooth memory.
To clear Bluetooth memory from the radio, you have to go back into that exact menu. Well, you have to set the radio in Standby again.
- First, you have to press and hold the sleep button as a back arrow, placed below the volume knob to set the radio in Standby mode or “Sleep” mode.
- Now, you have to press and hold the music note icon labeled “Setup”.
- After that, you have to scroll the knob until you will observe “Bluetooth” and then you have to press the knob to select the “Bluetooth” option.
- Next, you have to scroll the knob until you observe “BT Initial”.
- Now, you have to press the knob to choose “BT Initial”.
- Here, will pop up a default option that says “No” – you have to turn the knob until you observe the option “Yes” then you have to press the knob in.
- Now, the radio will remove or clear Bluetooth memory and now you can be able to go back to connecting or pairing and put Device 1.
FAQs Of Connect Bluetooth to Alpine UTE-73BT
What Is the Purpose of Alpine UTE-73 BT?
With the qualities of advanced and amazing Bluetooth wireless technology, powerful audio streaming, and FLAC support, the UTE-73BT match-less digital receiver provides its users the quality phone calls and playback of different digital music files so that the user stays in touch and tune.
What is the Bluetooth Code for Alpine?
You have to select the “Alpine CD Receiver” “Alpine Digital Media Receiver” or “Alpine NAVI ” for pairing and connecting. Then you have to input the PIN code (“0000”) in a BLUETOOTH consistent appliance or device. The PIN code is fixed and resolved as “0000”.
How to Factory Reset Bluetooth?
To reset a Bluetooth device, firstly, you have to open the Start menu and then you have to go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices. After that, you have to select the Bluetooth device you like to remove and clear. Then you have to click Remove device > Yes. Yet, you have to click Add Bluetooth or another device to reconnect your device or machine.
How to Connect Alpine Radio to Bluetooth?
First of all, you have to search for available Bluetooth devices by using your Bluetooth-compatible and consistent device. After that, you have to select the option “Alpine CD Receiver”, “Alpine Digital Media Receiver” or “Alpine NAVI ” to pair. Then, you have to turn the Rotary encoder to change the head unit display from the option “PAIR NO” to the option “PAIR YES”, and then you have to press the option “ENTER”.
Hopefully, you have to understand rightly the way to connect Bluetooth to Alpine UTE-73BT. This article will help you a lot, you just have to read the above-mentioned instructions carefully and follow them to resolve your connecting issue!