Are you wondering about how to connect Daybetter LED lights to the app? Well, this task is simply straightforward and enables you to regulate your LED lights from a better distance.
Firstly, you have to decide which app you like to use since many support the brand, before starting to connect day better LED lights to the app. Yet, what’s extraordinary and unusual about Daybetter LED lights is the support for music sync. And in that matter, you presumably need an app that brings in the most out of it.
Here, in this article, we have mentioned a detailed step-by-step guideline on how to connect Daybetter LED lights to the app. So, let’s dive into detail…..
Step-by-Step Guideline to Connect Daybetter LED Lights to App
It’s easy to connect Daybetter LED lights to the app. You will complete the connecting process in just a few steps. You have to follow the guide that is mentioned below:
- First of all, you have to download the Daybetter app from either the App Store (iOS devices) or download it from Google Play (Android devices), to connect day better-led lights to the app.
- After downloading the Daybetter app, the next step is creating an account. You have to create a Daybetter account. To create this account, you have to click the “Sign Up” button on the login screen of the app. Then, you have to enter your email address and now, you will create a password to complete the procedure.
- Now, you have to power on the Daybetter LED lights. For this, you have to plug in your Day Better LED lights to a power reference or source and then you will turn them on by using the remote control. Must ensure that your LED lights are in your Wi-Fi network’s range.
- The next step is to connect your LED lights to your Wi-Fi network. To connect them to a Wi-Fi network, you have to press and hold the power button located on the remote control just for 5-10 seconds until the lights outset blinking. Then, you have to open the Daybetter app and you will click the “+” icon which you can find in the top right corner of the home screen. Now, you have to select “LED Strip Lights” and then, you will follow the prompts to connect your lights to your Wi-Fi network.
- After that, you have to customize your settings. After correctly connecting the LED lights to the app, you can be able to customize your settings by modifying the brightness, adjusting the color, and timing of the lights. You can use the color wheel and slider bars of the app to choose your preferred settings.
Daybetter LED Lights Troubleshooting Instructions
If you have to face issues in connecting LED lights to the app, you have to follow these instructions:
- If you are facing issues in connecting them to the app, you have to ensure that your lights are within the range of your Wi-Fi network and make sure that your Wi-Fi network is stable, regular, and strong.
- You can face trouble in creating a Daybetter account, if yes, you have to check out your email for a verification message and ensure that you have entered the right email address.
- If you see that the LED lights are not responding to the commands of the app, you have to check that your Wi-Fi network is durable and ensure that your app is up to date.
- If still, you continue having troubles, you have to consult the user manual of the Day Better app or you can contact their customer-compatible mobile
What Is the App that Connects to Any LED Light?
The Viral Light App is considered one of the best in this regard. The devoted mobile app designers created and designed the LED lighting control app. This app is a cross-platform consistent and compatible mobile app that both iOS and Android users can utilize to control the LED strip lighting functionality of their room and car.
Can You Use Your Phone as an LED Remote?
For managing your LED lights without using a remote, one convenient choice is available to connect them to your phone or tablet. Numerous LED light systems just as Roku or Philips Hue have committed applications that let the user wirelessly control the LED lights through WiFi or Bluetooth.
Does LED Light Get Hot?
Yes, the latest technology LED lighting can get hot, but their temperatures are much more secure as compared to the lighting of the past. The lighting heat will also heat the surrounding environment but in competition with the old incandescent lighting, the ambient heat is vastly decreased when utilizing LED lighting.
Connecting LED lights to the app is not too tricky, it’s straightforward to connect them. Hopefully, you have learned a lot from this article and have gotten an easy fix!