Are you struggling to connect Macally Bluetooth keyboard? You have purchased this keyboard and now you are in need to connect it with your device, but you don’t know how to do it. Well, don’t need to be worried you are on the right place to get an easy and best solution. So, let’s try to explore how to connect Macally Bluetooth keyboard.
Connect Macally Bluetooth Keyboard
To connect Macally Bluetooth keyboard with PC, you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, in the menu bar of your computer, you have to click the Bluetooth icon. The menu bar is located in the screen’s upper right corner.
- You have to ensure that Bluetooth is turned to On.
- Then, you have to choose “Open Bluetooth Preferences …” in the drop down menu.
- Now, Bluetooth window exhibits a found Macally Bluetooth keyboard, you have to click on the “Pair” button next to it.
Connect Macally Bluetooth Keyboard to iPhone or IPad
To connect manually Bluetooth keyboard to iPad, you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to go to “Settings” in your iPhone or iPad.
- Then, you have to select Bluetooth, under “OTHER DEVICES”.
- Now, you have to tap on your product name.
- As the BT device occurs as “Connected” in Bluetooth, it means you are prepared to use it.
Connect BTNUMKEY22 to PC
- You have to Press ”enter” and up arrow keys simultaneously in order to set your keypad in pairing mode, the keypad LED starts to flash.
- Then, you have to go to Devices and Printers, in Windows PC and then you have to select ”Bluetooth Devices”.
- After that, you have to click the option “Add a device” that is placed at the top left corner such as shown in the picture.
- As you notice the Macally Bluetooth Keypad occur, you have to select it and then press the option “Next”.
- After passing a short period, Windows will indicate the following screen suggesting that your keypad is now paired with your computer. Any essential drivers will install automatically. Keep in mind that the driver installation may put up with a few minutes. Windows will inform you when your keyboard is ready to use.
Connect BTNUMKEY to MAC
To connect BTNUMKEY22 to Mac, you have to follow these instructions:
- First of all, you have to Press enter and up arrow keys at the same time to set your keypad in pairing mode, the LED starts to flash green
- After that, you have to click the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar of your computer which is located in your screen’s upper right corner. You have to make sure that Bluetooth is turned to On. Now, you have to select “Open Bluetooth Preferences …” in the drop-down menu
- Now, Bluetooth window exhibits a found Macally Bluetooth keypad, you just have to click on the “Pair” option or “Connect” button next to it.
- As the pairing process completed, the Bluetooth keypad will indicate “Connected” status.
Ways to Fix Not-Connected Issues
- You have to change the battery. Low battery might be a reason for it.
- Pram Reset (Just For Mac)
- First of all ensure that you have a keyboard that functions properly (A must)
- Then, you have to shut off your computer.
- Now, you have to turn on your computer then your will press and hold “Command” + “Option” + “P” + “R”
As you listen three chimes you have to let go and then try to re-pair the BTNUMKEY again
3. Reset Bluetooth Module
- Firstly, ensure that you carry a keyboard that operates or work (A must)
- By using a working keyboard you have to press and hold both ”Shift + Option” and then, on the menu bar you have to click on the Bluetooth icon.
- After that, you have to click on ”Debug”.
- Then, you have to click on Reset Bluetooth Module.
- Now, you have to restart your computer.
How to Reset Macally Bluetooth Keyboard?
To reset Macally Bluetooth keyboard, you have to press shift + Option/Alt at the same time as you will click Bluetooth in menu bar. You have to click on Debug > have to reset the Bluetooth module. Then, you have to try and re-pair your Bluetooth devices.
How to Charge Macally Bluetooth keyboard?
It’s battery is built-in and is rechargeable. You can easily charge this battery by using your cellphone wall adapter or can charge on an Apple computer. Micro USB to a USB-A cord contained. The F1-F15 Row does not operate correctly.
How to Turn On the Macally Keyboard?
On/off: you have to witch Right in order to turn the keyboard on. You have to switch Left in order to turn the keyboard off. Bluetooth Channel Switches (to utilize the keys that keep BLUE Letterings, then, you have to require to press and hold FN button otherwise it will not function.)
How to Connect Macally Keyboard to Laptop?
For this, you have to click the Bluetooth icon in your laptop’s menu bar that is placed on upper right corner of the screen. You have to ensure that the Bluetooth is turned to On, after that, you have to select option “Open Bluetooth Preferences …” in the drop down menu. Bluetooth window displays a found Macally Bluetooth keyboard, you have to click on the “Pair” button next to it.
You can connect your Macally Bluetooth keyboard to your PC, laptop, iPhone or iPad in a few minutes. And for this, you just have to read and follow the above-mentioned instructions carefully. We hope this article will help you a lot. And you will find a best connecting solution after reading this article!