Are you looking for a way to connect Omoton Wireless Keyboard to Mac? You have this keyboard but you are facing trouble in connecting your reliable and easy-to-use wireless keyboard. So, the solution is here!
The amazing OMOTON Wireless Keyboard is an outstanding choice for your Bluetooth-enabled devices. It is an ultra-slim mini keyboard that is organized and designed to function with most phones, tablets, and computers, including iPhone, iPad, Samsung Tablet, Windows, Android, Nokia S60 seconds edition, and especially with MAC OS X. Well, in this article, we will discuss to connect Omoton Wireless keyboard to Mac. So, let’s steps to detailed information!
Connect OMOTON Wireless Keyboard to Mac
To Connect OMOTON Wireless Keyboard to Mac, you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to turn on your Omoton wireless keyboard.
- After that, you have to press “Fn + BT ” just for one second to hit or switch to the channel, then, you have to press “Fn + BT” just for 3-5 seconds or press it until the LED begins blinking blue to enter the pairing mode.
- Now, you have to verify the Bluetooth settings of your device being allowed. You have to choose the option “Settings- Bluetooth- On.”
- Next, you have to select the “OMOTON Keyboard” option from your available devices list to complete the pairing process.
- Here, after a successful pairing process, the blue indicator will turn off. This product retains three independent Bluetooth channels. Well, you have to press and hold Fn+BT2 or Fn+BT3 to enter the pairing mode. You have to repeat the steps mentioned above to pair your wireless keyboard to another device.
Pairing Process to iPad
To pair it with an iPad you have to follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- First of all, you have to activate Bluetooth from the settings of your iPad and let it detect or see devices.
- After that, you have to ensure that your Omoton wireless keyboard is powered on. You have to insert 2 x AAA batteries into the battery insert slot, then you have to slide the power switch OFF→ON.
- Now, you have to press the “CONNECT” button ( which is located on your keyboard) just for 2-3 seconds; now, the Bluetooth LED Indicator will start to flash.
- Then, the iPad will catch the signals of the keyboard, and now you will discover the “Bluetooth keyboard” option displayed on the screen of your iPad. You have to click on this displayed “Bluetooth keyboard” and then you will need to enter the PIN code.
- Well, you have to enter the PIN code as the code displayed on the screen. Then you have to press the “Enter” key. After the iPad pairs for the first time successfully, the LED indicator which is located on the front of the keyboard will light or flash for 1-2 seconds and then quickly extinguished.
FAQs Of Connect OMOTON Wireless Keyboard to Mac
What Devices Is the OMOTON Wireless Keyboard Consistent and Compatible With?
This Wireless Keyboard is developed and designed by the manufacturer to work properly with most computers, tablets, and mobile phones such as iPhone, Samsung Tablet, iPad, Android, Windows, Mac OS X, and Nokia S60 second edition.
How Can You Pair Your Keyboard to Your Mac?
Firstly, on your Mac, you have to choose Apple menu > System Settings, then you have to click Bluetooth in the sidebar. (Now, you may have to scroll down.) Next, you have to hold the pointer over the keyboard, trackpad, or mouse in the list, after that, you have to click Connect.
How to Activate the OMOTON Wireless Keyboard After It Has Been Idle for 10 Minutes?
Your wireless keyboard will enter sleep mode after being idle for 10 minutes. So, to activate it, you have to press any key and then after pressing the key, you have to wait for 3 seconds.
Are the Keys Quiet On Omoton Keyboard?
The keys of the keyboard are not very quiet, but on the other hand, they are not very loud and noisy or diverting either. They may be a bit chatty while you are trying to type at high speeds, but they are not as clickety-click as the keys of a mechanical keyboard. The sound of the keys is pleasant, and it does not jar the user’s ears.
How to Use OMOTON Wireless Keyboard?
To detect and pair Bluetooth devices each tablet, computer, phone, and other operating system will have various Software. So, before using it, you have to consult the manual of your device to know some specific instructions.
Omoton wireless keyboard will be a good choice for you, but what happens if you don’t know about Connect OMOTON Wireless Keyboard to Mac. So, no worries this article will help you a lot in this case. You just have to read and follow the above-mentioned instructions carefully to fix your connecting issue.