Are you wondering about how to Connect Two Bitty Boomers to Device, then don’t fret, here is everything you need to know. We are going to discuss about to Connect Two Bitty Boomers to Device, but before discussing it we need to know how to connect Bitty Boomers. So, let’s get started……
Connecting Bitty Boomers to Device
To Connect Two Bitty Boomers to Device, you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to Turn ON by pressing the (9 Button for about 3 seconds).
- As you press, a blue LED light will light up then it will flash quickly that it is now in pairing mode.
- Now, you have to locate Bitty Boomers in your device’s Bluetooth menu and then select Bitty Boomer.
- When pairing is finalized, a tune will sound.
Connect Two Bitty Boomers to Device
To Connect Two Bitty Boomers to Device, you have to follow these instructions:
- First of all, you have to ensure that no Bitty Boomer speakers are currently paired or connected to the device.
- After ensuring that, you have to Power ON 2 speakers (1 at a time).
- Now, you have to double click Button on the 2nd speaker. Then, you will hear a chirp sound and the opposite speaker should create a short connect sound. (If you do not hear this connect sound, you have to double click on the opposite speaker Button).
- Then, you have to locate and select Bitty Boomer in the Bluetooth menu of your device.
- And now, you will be connected to your both speakers successfully.
FAQs Of Connect Two Bitty Boomers to Device
How to Charge Bitty Boomers?
You have to insert the Micro USB charging cable into your speaker port which is located on the back of the speaker. Now, you have to plug USB end of the charging cord into a USB computer port or a USB plug/adapter. The LED indicator light will turn off if your speakers are fully charged.
What is the Safety Information About Bitty Boomers?
Don’t expose your Bitty Boomers on direct sunlight, don’t expose to heat or open flame. Never use your speaker on airplane. Don’t try to disassemble or modify. your speaker.
Why is the Light Blinking on Your Bitty Boomer Speakers?
The light is Blinking on the bottom of Bitty Boomer to indicate that the battery of your speakers is low. So, you have to try to fully charge your speaker and see if that helps.
Where is the Reset Button on Your Bluetooth speaker?
To reset you have to hold button combination like Bluetooth button, power button, and or a volume button. You have to check the manual for more details. As an alternative: If the button combination trick doesn’t work, then you have to search for a pinhole button which is labeled as reset. A few manufacturers utilize this procedure of resetting their speakers.
How Many Bitty Boomers Speaker can be Paired Together?
2 Bitty Boomers
Your one phone or one device will let you pair a maximum of 2 Bitty Boomers together. Yet, not all the Bitty Boomers will connect.
Hopefully, this article will help you a lot. After reading this article you can easily Connect Two Bitty Boomers to Device. For this, you just have to follow the above-mentioned instructions carefully!