Connect Veatool T16 Earbuds to phones and other devices is not a difficult matter, you can easily connect or pair your VEATOOL T16 with your phone. The manufacturers have developed these earbuds to provide a seamless audio adventure or experience for their users in their activities or during sports.
Well, if you have these earbuds and facing trouble in pairing them with your phone, then don’t worry, this article is just for you to fix your issue. Here are some instructions for you to Connect Veatool T16 Earbuds to your phone.
Connect Veatool T16 Earbuds to Phone and IOS
Follow the below-mentioned steps to Connect Veatool T16 Earbuds:
- First of all, you have to open the charging case’s lid and then have to press and hold the touch button of multifunction on both earbuds for 1.5 seconds. When you do that, your VEATOOL T16 earbuds will turn on.
- After that you have to go to the Bluetooth settings of the device.
- Now, you have to select “QCY-T16”. If there is a password is required, you have to type “0000”.
- Finally, the pairing of your VEATOOL T16 Earbuds will be done.
Connect VEATOOL True Wireless Sport Earbuds T16 to PC (Windows)
- First, you have to turn on the Bluetooth of the Window.
- After that, you have to go to the settings.
- Now, you have to go to “Bluetooth and different devices”.
- Here, you have to click on “Add device”.
- Next, you have to click on Bluetooth.
- Now, you have to Open the charging case’s lid and then press and hold the multifunction touch button on both your T16 earbuds just for 1.5 seconds. After doing this, your earbuds will turn on.
- After turning them on, you will select “QCY-T16”. If it requires a password, then you have to type “0000”.
- So, by doing all the above steps the pairing of your VEATOOL T16 will be done properly.
Not connecting VEATOOL T16 to Laptop/Windows/PC
If your T16 Earbuds are not connecting to your PC/Laptop/Windows, it means your computer’s Bluetooth has a pairing error or issue. Well, you have to do the following to fix this issue:
- Firstly, you have to try to disable Bluetooth from nearby devices.
- After that, you have to activate the pairing mode of your earbuds, then pair and connect the earbuds from Settings >>> Bluetooth & other devices >>> Add a new device >>>> then select Bluetooth.
- Now, you have to uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth driver, or you have to update the Bluetooth driver. All this can be accomplished in Manage >>> Device Manager, reset your earbuds (if functional), and then you have to repeat the step.
- So, you have to try to reset your earbuds.
Reset VEATOOL T16
To reset your earbuds, you will follow these easy steps:
- First of all, you have to open the charging case’s lid.
- After that, you have to Press and hold the multifunction button in the charging case just for 10 seconds.
- So, when you have to do this, the resetting of your earbuds will be done.
How to Turn On and Off Your Earbuds?
Turn on the Earbuds: For turning on, you have to open the lid of the charging case and then you will press and hold the multifunction touch button on both earbuds just for 1.5 seconds. After doing that, your earbuds will turn on right.
Turn off the Ed Earbuds: To turn off your earbuds, you have to put your earbuds into the charging case and then close the lid of the charging case. When you do this, your earbuds will automatically turn off.
How to Wear the VEATOOL T16 Earbuds?
First, you have to take both your earbuds out of the charging case. Then you have to recognize the right and left earbuds. After that, you have to select the ear tips that better case your ears. Now, you have to insert the earbuds into your ears’ inner canal. You can also rotate them for the best conceivable fit and comfort, and ensures that the microphone of the earbuds is pointing to your mouth.
How to Charge the Earbuds?
To charge your earbuds, you just have to place the earbuds into their charging case and then you have to close the lid. Then automatically, your earbuds will begin charging.
The Charging Case
You have to connect the charging case to a USB charger or with a charging port that contains a USB-A to C cable, to charge the charging case. So, after that, it will start charging automatically.
How to Correct One Side of the Earbuds Low Volume?
It happens because of the dirt in your earbuds, it means your earbuds are dirty if one side of the earbuds’ volume is low. Or there is also the possibility that you have set the volume low. So, to fix this issue, you have to follow these steps:
- Firstly, you have to try to clean the earbud with the help of a cotton swab or you can clean the mesh using a pin.
- You can also try factory resetting your earbuds.
How to Activate Gaming Mode on Earbuds?
To activate or deactivate the gaming mode in your T16 earbuds, you have to press the multifunction touch button that is located on the right earbud. You have to do so, three times.
All that you need to know about your VEATOOL T16 is mentioned in this article. So, hopefully, this article will prove very helpful for you and you have learned perfectly about how to Connect Veatool T16 Earbuds.