How to connect Winix Air Purifier to Wi-Fi? You are also oe of them who are looking a way to connect it to their home Wi-Fi.
Well, you need to be worried, in this article we have mentioned details about how to connect Winix Air Purifier to Wi-Fi? So, without wasting time we have to go to the details…….
The Process to Connect Winix Air Purifier to Wi-Fi
To connect the Winix air purifier to a Wi-Fi network, you have to follow a few simple steps:
- First of all, you have to ensure that your air purifier is switched on or powered on and make sure that it is within your Wi-Fi router’s range.
- After ensuring that you have to open the Wi-Fi settings on your device and then, you have to choose the SSID (your network name) that conforms to your air purifier. As you’re successful in connecting, you can handle your air purifier with the help of ”Winix app”.
- Now, you have to hold down the Wi-Fi Button just for 3-5 seconds as soon as your unit starts to blink after it has been turned on. When you see that the Wi-Fi light is turned off in Winix models XQ, AM90, HR1000, NK105, or T1, you have to press the Wi-Fi button once so that the Wi-Fi signal starts to flash.
Connect Winix to a New Wi-Fi
To connect Winix to a new Wi-Fi, you have to follow these below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, you have to ensure that your Winix is in range of your new wifi router.
- After that, on your mobile device, you have to open the Winix application.
- Then, you have to go to the settings menu.
- Here, you have to select the “wifi” option in the settings menu.
- Now, you have to choose the new wifi network from the available network’s list.
- After choosing a new wifi network, you have to enter the password for the network and then you will select the option “connect”.
Connect Winix Air Purifier to Winix App
Connecting the Winix Air Purifier to the Winix app, once the account is created, you must connect your Winix Air Purifier to the Winix application. You have to do the following:
- First of all, at the bottom of the screen, you have to tap on the ”Add a New Unit ” choose
- Then, you have to choose the unit you need to add.
- You have to put your Winix unit near your Wi-Fi router for reasonable connectivity. Optimal Wi-Fi connectivity (2.4 GHz Wi-Fi) is required to sign up the Winix unit to the Winix app.
- After ensuring that you have to enter your Wi-Fi password. You must have to enter the exact password.
- Now, you have to turn on the Wi-Fi button on the Winix Air Purifier. For this, you have to press it just for 3 to 5 seconds to enable and allow the Wi-Fi.
- Next, you have to connect the Winix unit to the Winix Smart Wi-Fi network via your mobile phone. You will obtain an option to connect to the WINIX SMART network in the Wi-Fi settings of your mobile.
- As you are accomplished or done connecting everything, you have to tap the ”Finish” option.
Does Winix C535 Have Wi-Fi?
In the description of the product, there is no Wi-Fi mention or observation of Wi-Fi or anywhere else is founded on the Winix website, well, you can safely infer that the C535 does not have Wi-Fi capacities.
Where to Download the Winix App From?
This app is available at both Android’s Play Store and Apple’s App Store. In the App’s search bar, you have to type ” Winix Smart” and the pages will reveal to you.
How to Reset Winix C545?
A reset button is founded on the top panel of the air purifier, which is found on the Winix C545. You have to embedded a paper clip in the tiny hole which is straight next to etc flashing light utilizing the paper clip. You have to hold down your phone for about 5 seconds while you are pressing the button. The light should move out again after the battery has been depleted.
How to Reset Winix Air Purifier Filter?
To reset the Winix Air Purifier Filter, you have to follow these instructions:
You will find the reset button on the top upper panel of the Winix C555, C535, and C545 air purifiers, also the front panel. You just have to insert a paper clip carefully into the hole next to the flashing light, and then you have to press it in order to reset your filter. If the light stays illustrated, it means the filter has been reset.
To connect Winix Air Purifier to Wi-Fi is just straightforward. You can easily make a connection between your Winix and Wi-Fi just by following the above-mentioned instructions. Hopefully, this article will help you a lot in this sense!