Periscope for pc is a Twitter tool for live streaming or broadcasts your video. Periscope is available for Android and IOS devices. You can go live in real-time and save it for later to watch it again.
there is no any official version available for windows pc.but you can run it on your pc with my method.
Download now supervpn for pc
- people can share feedback through heart and comment with live streaming
- live video broadcast for selected friends
- save the live stream to watch it later
- join famous video live broadcast by the filter location or topic
Download and install periscope for pc windows and mac
I will explain it through two methods with step by step process. let’s start the method
Periscope will work on pc through bluestack and other android emulators. you should have the latest windows .net framework with 1 GB Ram and 2 GB Rom To install Bluestack App Player.
- Download and Install the Android emulator on your pc. I will recommend Bluestack app player
- after installed open and click on my apps
- Search for: Periscope – Live Video
- after getting the app install it
you need to sign in or sign up for a google account to download this app.
you can periscope live video through the Nox app player.
- Download and install Nox App player
- Open the Nox app player and sign in with your Google account
- go to search bar and search Periscope -Live video
- Install Periscope and open an app
Here you successfully install the Nox app player on your pc. if you can’t able to get this please let me know through the comment. I will try to give you the best suggestion. You need to update the latest versions of Windows to a better experience for the run app. please share it on social media and give comments. Rate me how you like my post I will try to improve it.