In today’s article, we will know How to Download Unacademy App for PC? And how to use it on the computer? Let’s begin the lesson.
Unacademy is an online learning centre to prepare for JEE, NEET, CAT, CBSE Board exams. Unacademy provides live classes where you can also ask questions to tutors and clear your doubts. Here you will also get the option of live chat to get a chance to talk to your teacher.
You will feel as if you are sitting in a class. Unacademy provides you with weekly mock tests for exam preparation. You will also get an assignment here.
The app allows you to study in groups to determine what other members are reading. Here you can also invite your friend to the group. After giving the mock test, you will get the result immediately. Unacademy provides you with course planning, which helps you for schedule. If you have missed the live sessions, you can watch its recording later.[lwptoc]
- Live Classes for daily
- Unlimited access for every course
- Instant download study Notes
- Weekly Mock Test, Quizzes
- Live chat and Raise Hand Features to communicate with teaches
You can access Unacademy through the website and app. There is no official version released for Windows and Mac. If you want to install an Android app on a computer, you can not install it directly. For this, you have to use the emulator. An Android emulator creates a virtual operating system on the computer. After that, you can install any Android app on your computer.
Before starting the method, we have to check some requirements in our computer so that you do not face any further problems.
- Windows XP or Later Versions
- Microsoft 4.5 Framework
- Latest Drivers
- 2 GB RAM Recommended
- 4 GB Free Space (20 GB Space for Better Performance)
Like I told you. Further, we have to install an Android emulator first to install the Unacademy app. There are many Android emulators available today. But we do not know which emulator is good. I recommend you Bluesteak Player, Knox Player, and Memu Player. These three are popular tools that support most Android apps and easy-to-use tools.
We will talk about the Unacademy app for pc windows and Mac methods. You have to follow all the steps carefully.
Download and Install Unacademy app for PC (Windows) Using Bluestack Player
- Download Bluestakes Player from the original site. You can also download it from this link.
- After downloading, install it on your computer. Installation is also quite an easy process. Follow the installation instruction on the screen.
- Once installed, you can open Bluestakes player by double-clicking on it.
- Now login to with Google Account. You can also log in from Google Play Store by going to Settings.
- Next, open Google Play Store. You will find Google Play Store on the homepage itself.
- You have to type Unacademy app in the search option and press enter.
- After getting results, you have to install it by visiting the page of the Unacademy app. The app downloading process will start automatically.
- The app is installed immediately after download.
- Finally, you have installed Unacademy App. Now you can use it on your computer.
Download and Install Unacademy app for Mac
For Mac users, we will use the Nox emulator. Nox Player can also run high-level apps efficiently. An app is also a secure tool. So let’s start the installation method.
- Download Nox Player from this link.
- After downloading, install Nox Player with the standard installation method. The installation method is simple.
- After installation, open Nox Player and set up all the options.
- Next, log in with a Google account. You can find the login option by following Settings > Account.
- Now open the google play store and search the Unacademy app.
- After getting the app, Press the install button. This process will take some time.
- Congratulations! You have successfully Downloaded the Unacademy app on pc.
Finally, you have learned to download the Unacademy app on your computer. If you face any problem with the installation method, you can tell in the comment.
Can I download the Unacademy app to my laptop?
You can’t install the android version on a laptop. The emulator tool will help you to get the Unacademy app on pc.
Is Unacademy free learning app?
No, Unacademy Available with Various Plans. You have to pay fees to access the course content. The plans are affordable.
Which is best, Unacademy or BYJU’s?
Unacademy is best at the price level. You can get many things in a free account, while Byjus does not provide any free content.
This app provides online classes to students of 4 standards to 12 standards. You can prepare for competitive exams like JEE, NEET. Byju’s provide online course so that you can study well. It is a good platform for students. You can also use this for Revision.
You can learn online for free with the Vedantu app. here; you can watch online classes from 1st to 12th standard by sitting at home and also give practice tests for the exam. Top experts have created the content for this app.
With Unacademy, you can attend live classes by sitting at home. You can use this app from mobile and access it from the website. Unacademy does not provide any tool for Windows and Mac. If you want to install the Android app on your PC, you can use it from the emulator. To do the installation, we have shared the complete method that helps you download the app on your PC