To Connect 2Boom Bluetooth Earbuds is simple. By opening the Bluetooth function, you can be able to pair and connect the smartphone with the Bluetooth name “2BOOM-TWS155” easily.
And after that, it will be possible for you to listen to music or make calls. Automatically, your earbuds will connect to your smartphone and your phone will be connected to your earbuds for the second time. So, let’s dive into detail.
Ways to Connect 2boom Bluetooth Earbuds to Your Phone
To connect 2boom Bluetooth Earbuds to your phone, you have to follow these instructions:
1: Manually Connect the Phone
You can be able to Connect 2Boom Bluetooth Earbuds to your smartphone in two simple and easy steps if you are using your earbuds for the first time:
- First, you have to take out your Bluetooth earbuds from their charging case, then after 5 seconds, two earbuds will automatically pair.
- After that, on your phone, you have to open the Bluetooth mode, then you have to search the name of the device “2BOOMTWS155″ to connect.
3: Automatically connect with your phone
A manual connection is just required to your phone when you’re first time using it. Next time or the second time, when you take out your earbuds from their charging case, the earbuds will automatically pair with each other and then connect to your phone.
3: Pair Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
You have to follow these steps to pair your Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds:
- First of all, you have to remove your earbuds from their charging case.
- Now, you have to hold down the power button.
- After that, you have to open the charging case.
- Then, you have to put your earbuds back in after putting off the earbuds from the charging case.
- Now, when you press the pairing button, the charging case will be paired.
- Finally, your earbuds will be paired when you press the pairing button.
4: Reset the Earbuds
To reset your earbuds, first of all, you have to put off your earbuds from their case and then hold down the buttons for a few seconds and shut them off. Now, you have to start with your earbuds in the OFF state, you have to hold down the buttons on both earbuds for about 10 seconds. The LEDs will flash Blue and Red many times and then shut off. Doing this will reset your Bluetooth earbuds.
5: Button functions of the earphones
- Answer call: You have to press the button during the call ringing.
- Hang up: You have to press the button during the call.
- Redial: You have to press the button 4 times.
- Play/pause music: You have to press once to play and pause.
- Previous track: You have to long press the button on the right side.
- Next track: You have to long press the button on the left side.
- Siri & Google: You have to press the 3 times.
- Volume UP: You have to do the double-press on the left side.
- Volume Down: You have to double-press the Right button.
FAQs Of Connect 2Boom Bluetooth Earbuds
How to Charge the Earphones?
Generally, You have to place your earphones into their charging case to charge them.
How to Pair 2boom Speaker?
When you hold down the Bluetooth button that is placed next to the power button, you will hear a tone. Keep in mind that the Bluetooth connection button will flash fast, so it means the speaker is prepared to be paired. Now, on your device, you can scan for devices by going to the Bluetooth menu. Then, you can pair your ULTIMATE EARS speaker just by tapping on it.
Why Are the Wireless Earbuds Not Pairing?
You have to select Unpair (or Forget, as it’s called on a few phones) from the Settings cog next to a paired device on your Android. Your battery should be recharged. Even if the batteries declare that they are even charged, you have to try charging the batteries entirely before pairing them. Must ensure that both devices are consistent.
How to Pair the Earbuds?
- Firstly, you have to go to your phone’s Settings app which you can find in the Settings app.
- You can access the connected devices just by tapping them.
- Now, you have to tap Pair new device, to pair a new device.
- Here, if your headphones aren’t in pairing mode (then you have to see the manual of the owner for instructions on how to do it), ensure they are.
- You can discover headphones under the available devices ‘list if you tap on them.
Well, you just have to open your earbuds packaging carefully. Charge them fully and their charging case. And then you have to follow the above-mentioned instructions to Connect 2Boom Bluetooth Earbuds. After connecting them, you can be able to enjoy your favorite music. Hopefully, this article will be very helpful for you!