How to connect 5 Below Bluetooth Headphones? You are trying to connect but can’t. So, don’t need to be worried, you are in the perfect place because this article is just for you. Here is a Step-By-Step guideline on how to connect 5 Below Bluetooth headphones. So, let’s start………
Step-By-Step Guideline to Connect 5 below headphones
To connect 5 below headphones, you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to ensure that both the headphones and transmitter are turned on and make sure that they are out of standby mode.
- After that, you have to set the transmitter into pairing mode.
- To put the transmitter into pairing mode, you have to press and hold the button which is located on the transmitter, or you can do this by activating the pairing mode through the Bluetooth settings menu.
Connect 5 Below Bluetooth Headphones to Phone
Connect the device with a Bluetooth accessory
- First of all, you have to go to Settings > Bluetooth on your device and then turn on Bluetooth.
- Now, you have to stay on this screen until you finished the steps to connect your accessory.
- After that, you have to place your accessory in discovery mode and then you will wait for it to seem on your device.
Connect Bluetooth Headphones to IPhone
- You have to turn on Bluetooth on your device. It is totally relying on the applications that you’re using, you might notice a warning that tells you need to enable Bluetooth before you can connect an accessory with Bluetooth.
- You have to Go to Settings > Privacy & Security and then you will tap on Bluetooth.
- Now, you have to turn on Bluetooth for the applications that you need to use.
Connect Your Device With a Bluetooth Accessory
- Firstly, you have to go to Settings > Bluetooth on your device and then you will turn on Bluetooth.
- After that, you have to Keep up on this screen until you have done the steps to connect your accessory.
- Now, you have to put your accessory in discovery mode and then you have to wait for it to occur on your device. If not or if you aren’t ensure how to make it discoverable, you have to look at the instructions that came with your accessory or you can contact the manufacturer.
- To pair, you have to tap on the name of your accessory when it seems on the screen.
- Then, you might have to enter the passcode or PIN. If not sure about your password or don’t remember what your PIN or passcode is, then you have to check the documentation for your accessory.
- After completing the pairing of your accessory, you can be able to utilize it with your device. If you require to pair numerous Bluetooth accessories, you have to repeat these steps. If you have several Bluetooth devices connected to your iPhone or iPad, you can be able to select which audio source you like to use.
How to Unpair a Bluetooth Accessory?
For this, firstly you have to go to Settings > Bluetooth, then, you have to discover the device you need to unpair. Then, you have to tap the More Info button then you to Forget this Device. It will take out the accessory from the available Bluetooth devices list.
To add a Bluetooth accessory to a device again, you have to place it back in discovery mode and then, you have to repeat the steps to connect your device.
How to Pair Kids Headphones?
To set kids’ wireless headphones into pairing mode, you have to press and hold the power button until you have seen a light begin blinking. Then, you have to choose the several phones the available devices’s list, on the Bluetooth menu of your tablet. As they have been chosen, they should start to connect automatically.
How to Connect Cheap Bluetooth Earbuds?
Following are the steps to Put Wireless Earbuds in Pairing Mode:
Firstly, you have to take your earbuds out of the charging case. Now, you have to long-pressing the power button. After that, you have to open the charging case. Now, you have to take the earbuds out of the charging case and then put the earbuds back. Next, you have to press the pairing button of the charging case. Then, you have to press the pairing button of the earbuds.
How to Reset Wireless Bluetooth Headphones?
You have to connect your headphones to the USB port of a computer. For this you can use a USB cable delivered as though you were charging them.
Now, you have to disconnect and then you will reconnect the USB charging cable in order to reset the product. Next, you have to remove the product from the registered devices’s list on your Bluetooth device. Then, you have to pair the product again.
Hopefully, you have learned a lot about your headphones after reading this article. Now, you will be able to connect 5 Below Bluetooth headphones!