How to connect Canon Printer ts3522 to Wi-Fi? The connectivity options of the Canon PIXMA TS3522′ connectivity options supports both USB as well as Wi-Fi network. You are struggling to connect your printer to your Wi-Fi network but not succeed. Don’t worry, here is everything that you need to know. So, let’s start to explore how to connect canon ts3522 to Wi-Fi.
Connect Canon PIXMA TS3522 Printer to Wi-Fi
To connect canon ts3522 printer to Wi-Fi, you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to Go to the settings menu on your computer or on your smartphone in order to turn on wireless connectivity. Then, you will toggle the option “WiFi” to an “On” situation.
- Now, you have to set up your mobile device enabling or allowing iOS or Android to procedure in “Facetime” way or mode.
- Consequently, you may view the DHCP list. It will display the SSID of your canon printer (in this case, “XXXXX-iP110series”) in table sight.
- Then, you just have to enter ”Password”.
Canon Printer Won’t Connect To Wi-Fi Network- Issues
- Your Canon printers cannot be put up to perform automatically if connected to Wi-Fi network because of the multiple variables that could impact on the outcome.
- In such situation, you can visit the website of the company and have to install the tardily release of the driver software of the printer to fix this difficulty.
- A virus may be at defect, but it’s also practicable that your network is the problem.
- Another way, can also uninstall the printers and their drivers, and afterward, You can reinstall both of these components in their initial position to solve the problem.
What Is the Passkey or Password for Canon TS3522?
The default SSID is the name of the printer, and the serial number of the printer is its default Password. So, you have to check your printer or warranty’s rear side. If the Password or SSID is unrecognized or unknown, you have to print the Network Configuration Page and then you have to check the SSID/Password field.
Why the TS5322 is Not Connecting to Wi-Fi?
If you have to face this issue, you have to restart your mobile device or computer, your printer, and router in order to remove any error states. You have to disconnect your computer or mobile device from the name (SSID) of the network, and then try to reconnect it to the exact network name the printer is connected to. If your printer is available and obtainable and has a ready status, it means the problem is fixed.
How do You Enable Your Wireless Printing?
You have to Go to the Start menu and then you have to click Settings, Devices, then click on Printers & scanners. After that, you have to Select Add a printer or scanner and then, you will wait for your printer to occur in the list, now you have to choose it and then hit Add device. If Windows doesn’t discover the printer, you have to select The printer that you need isn’t listed and then follow the instructions.
Hopefully, you have fully learned about to connect canon ts3522 ti wifi. To connect your printer to your wifi network is just straightforward. You just have to follow the above-mentioned instructions carefully!