If you are in fix how to Connect HP Envy 6052 to WiFi, then you are so lucky that you are here. This article is just for you as it will provide you with a complete and helpful guideline to solve your HP Envy connecting issue. By following our step-by-step guidelines, you can get your printer connected in just minutes!
A quick overview is for you. Firstly, plug the power into your HP Envy. Now ensure that the device is in setup mode. Now, you have to download the Mobile Printer App and then tap on “Setup Printer”. Here, you will tap on a router and select your network, on the next page. So, just enter your Wi-Fi key and it’s done!
But this quick overview is not enough for some people, so let’s go into detail with the help of the following step-by-step guide:
Step By Step Guideline to Connect HP Envy 6052 to WiFi
It’s not difficult to Connect HP Envy 6052 to WiFi or a network, just follow the steps rightly:
Step 1: Printer’s Preparation
Checking the condition of your printer will be called your printer’s preparation. So that, you ensure that the printer is running smoothly.
- Firstly, you have to double-check your device’s power adapter and make sure the power adapter is tightly and rightly plugged in.
- You have to check to confirm that the device is running if the LEDs blink. In order if the device is on then your device’s wireless button should be in yellow normally.
- After that, you will inspect your printer and will confirm that everything is running the right way. Then, you have to get up your HP printer in Setup mode.
Step 2: Get Your HP Envy 6052 In Setup Mode
You need to get the device in Setup Mode, in order for the HP Printer to become discoverable through your mobile later in the guideline.
Your device can be detected by using HP the App through this function, you will obtain this app later. So, in order to put the printer in setup mode, you have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, you have to double press the “Cancel” button on your printer’s front panel (doing this wakes your printer up)
- After that, you have to press and hold the buttons “Wireless” and “Cancel” simultaneously.
- Now, you have to hold these buttons down for 3-5 seconds till the time that your HP router’s digital panel blinks once.
As you notice the purple lights flashing from within the device or appliance, it means the HP printer is in setup mode.
The purple lights are a sign that your device is ready to pair with your new network. Now your printer’s wireless settings have been revived or restored and your device is in setup mode.
Step 3: Get the HP App
After having your router in setup mode, you have to let it idle for a while. Because you have to take hold of your mobile device and start downloading the HP App onto its software. So, you have to follow the following steps in order to download and set up this app:
- First of all, you have to open the App Store or Google Play on your mobile device.
- After that, you have to press once to enter words and write “HP”, in the search field.
- Now you have to download the first appeared result, and that should be the official HP App.
- Here, you have to wait for the download and installation to finish and then tap again to open the app.
Step 4: Paired With the Printer
When you connect your phone to your printer then it is the key moment in order to learn how to Connect HP Envy 6052 to WiFi.
Your HP device will become discoverable with the help of the HP App from mobile when you have put your device into setup mode.
You have to follow these steps to connect your HP printer to your mobile:
- Firstly, you have to open the HP app on your smartphone and then have to wait for it to load.
- After that, you have to tap on “Add New Printer” at the top of the page.
- Now, you have to divert to a new page, where you have to choose the name of your printer. Remember, there will be just one option to click)·
- Next, you have to tap on your printer’s connection and wait for…..
After following the above-mentioned steps, you will pair your HP printer to your phone and then you will be able to Connect HP Envy 6052 to WiFi.
Step 5: Connect HP Envy 6052 to Wi-Fi
It’s a suggestion that you used constant internet instead of hotspots when you are trying to connect HP Envy 6052 to Wi-Fi.
To connect your printer to the network, you have to follow these steps:
- Firstly, you have to send it to another page as you have connected your HP printer.
- Now, you have to allow the automatic Wi-Fi network and then tap on “Yes”.
- After that, you have to tap on the “Wireless Button” by going to your HP printer.
- Next, take your phone and you have to tap on your network on the next screen.
- The detection of your network might take 30 seconds up to one minute.
- Now, you have to enter your network’s WiFi security key and then tap on the option of “Confirm”.
Step 6: HP Account Creation
HP Account creation is really good for you when you know how to connect HP Envy 6052 to Wi-Fi. So, in order to monitor the performance of your HP printer and access other functionalities, you have to tap on “ Sing Up” on the following page after your router’s connection.
FAQs Of Connect HP Envy 6052 to WiFi
Is the HP Envy 6052 wireless or Not?
HP ENVY 6052 is Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copy and Scan, Mobile Print, Instant Ink Ready, 5SE18A (Renewed)
Is There Bluetooth in HP ENVY 6052?
Also includes both Bluetooth and USB Port connectivity. HP Smart app – easy setup which teaches you through every step, by using the HP Smart app. You can scan, print and copy your documents from your phone—from anywhere and anytime.
Hopefully, after reading you have to know how to Connect HP Envy 6052 to WiFi. But to avoid facing any frustration we suggest ensuring that WiFi is good. So, just have to follow the above simple guideline and enjoy a reliable connection!