How to Connect Pentair EasyTouch to Wi-Fi? Are you wondering about it? We are trying to discuss almost everything that you need to know about Pentair Easy Touch and about to Connect Pentair EasyTouch to Wi-Fi. So, let’s start……..
Connect Pentair EasyTouch to Wi-Fi
To Connect Pentair EasyTouch to Wi-Fi follow the instructions given below
- First, from the Home screen, you have to tap Settings > Advanced System Configuration >
Network and then tap on Wi-Fi Setup.
- Now, you have to tap Connect to a Wireless Network
and then you have to wait for your home network to be
displayed. It will take up to a minute
or more to finalize.
- Then, you have to choose your home network and then you have to enter the
- As the antenna has rebooted, you just have to tap
Internet Connection Test to confirm the
Internet connection from the Configure Network.
- As the Internet connection test
passes, to return to the Home screen, you have to press and hold the Return arrow.
- Now, you have to tap Settings >
Pentair User Portal from the Home screen.
- Then, you have to tap Enable Web & Mobile Interface.
And then, you will continue to the next page.
- Next, you have to change the toggle to ON and then tap the Return arrow.
- Then, you will tap Add New Account.
- Now, you have to tap Property Name and then enter the property’s name. Then, tap the
- After that, you have to tap Email and enter the user’s Email address, and then you will tap the Checkmark again.
- Now, you have to tap the Checkmark to go to the next screen.
- Now, the user’s Email address should be shown to you on the first button. But if not displayed or shown,
you have to tap the button and then add it as described in the steps above.
- You have to tap Enter “Password” and then enter a Passkey or Password, after that, you will tap the checkmark. Keep in mind that your password must have at least one uppercase letter.
- Now, you have to tap the Re-Enter Password button and then try to retype the password, and then you will tap the
- Then, you have to tap the Checkmark to complete the procedure. As this account setup is finalized
or complete, you have to return to the home screen and then you have to wait for the Pentair logo to occur or appear.
As the Pentair logo occurs, you are connected now to www.intellicenter.com
and then should be able to remotely connect to your intellicenter Control System utilizing your User Name and your Password used previously.
Reset Pentair Easy Touch
If you need to reset or Connect Pentair EasyTouch to Wi-Fi. First, reinitialize your Outdoor Control Panel. If you try to reset the Outdoor Control Panel, it will not affect the system configuration settings. Right button: you have to Press the Right button to reset your system. As you press this button, the main screen will be shown and communication will be set up or established with the optional EasyTouch Indoor Control Panel if it has been installed.
Drain a Pentair Easy Touch
To drain Pentair Easy Touch, you have to Press ‘f’ for the filter pump. It will unlock the pump for direct input. You have to open the pump cover, and you have to hit speed 4. Then, you have to tap the start/stop button. Well, Pentair didn’t need to make it too simple to accidentally drain your spa.
FAQs To Connect Pentair EasyTouch to Wi-Fi
What is Pentair Freeze Mode?
If you are facing or experiencing freezing temperatures for a short time, then on your pool automation, you have to allow freeze protection. Having pool automation lets the pool equipment continue running till the time to normal temperatures return.
What is the Code 14 on Pentair Easy Touch?
The Error code 14 is known as a “System Fail” error condition. It shows either a failed variable speed pump, a failed board, or an incorrect connection or short.
Does Pentair have An App?
The Pentair Home app is the premier application experience for managing pool equipment. Its simple navigation and intuitive design let you monitor and handle or control your pool from anywhere you want. Now, the IntelliCenter owners can be able to control their automation system on the Pentair Home application.
Hopefully, this article Will help you to Connect Pentair EasyTouch to Wi-Fi. You have to follow the instructions mentioned above carefully to Connect Pentair EasyTouch to Wi-Fi.