How to connect Oticon hearing aids to an iPhone? Hearing aids allow you not only to witness and observe the world with incredible clarity but also allow you to listen to your favorite music and stream your calls via your phone!
Oticon hearing aids are remarkable devices, that offer an offer of chances and possibilities. But the worry is that you don’t know how to connect Oticon hearing aids to your iPhone and you need to connect them with your iPhone. Well, here is a detailed step-by-step guideline on connecting Oticon hearing aids to iPhone. So, let get started………
Step-By-Step Guideline to Connect Oticon Hearing Aids to iPhone
To connect Oticon hearing aids to iPhone, you have to follow these simple steps:
- First of all, you have to tap on “settings” and then scroll down to a tab that is named “accessibility”.
- After that, again you have to scroll down until you discover the tab that is called “Connect hearing devices”.
- Then, you have to turn the hearing aids on and off. For this, you have to open and close the battery area or section.
- Now, on your iPhone, your hearing aids’ name should then appear.
- Next, you have to tap on the name of your hearing aids and then you will tap the option “pair” twice when prompted.
- And now, your hearing aids will be connected correctly to your iPhone.
Connect Oticon Hearing Aids to Android
To connect Oticon hearing aids to Android, you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to put the hearing aids in pairing mode. For this, you have to open the battery compartment. If you have rechargeable devices, place them on the charger for five to ten seconds.
- After that, you have to tap the blue gear icon on the home screen of your Android phone to open your Settings app.
- Now, you have to scroll down the Connected Devices section, then you have to select “Pair new device.”
- Then, your hearing aids should see the available devices. If there are two hearing aids to connect, you will be required to connect one at a time.
- As the Bluetooth connection is finalized, a beep will sound.
Oticon Hearing Aid Not Connecting to Bluetooth
If you have to connect your hearing aids to Bluetooth then firstly, you have to make sure that Bluetooth is switched on. But, if Bluetooth is off on your gadget or device, then, automatically it will indicate you this message, Press “Turn On Bluetooth” and continue. Now, you have to check out for the hearing aids. Then, your gadget will connect to your hearing aids when you begin the Oticon ON Application.
Reset Oticon Bluetooth
To reset Oticon Bluetooth, you have to enter Settings. You have to make sure that Bluetooth is on. Now, you have to select Hearing Aids. Then, you will select Forget Reset App. And start the Oticon ON App. Then, you have to enter Settings. Next, you have to press the Settings icon to get access to the Oticon ON App’s secondary features. Remember that resetting the application will also clear the old pairing.
Why Won’t Your Oticon Hearing Aids Keep Connected to Your iPhone?
You have to turn Bluetooth Off and then back On before starting pairing again. You have to open and then close the battery door that is placed on the devices so that your iPhone can identify them. You have to select the hearing aids when they are available. You have to confirm the Bluetooth pairing demand once for each hearing aid.
Can You Answer Your iPhone With Your Oticon Hearing Aids?
The latest hearing aids of Oticon, Zircon, Oticon More, and Play PX can be taken up with chosen iPad or iPhone devices to receive your hands-free phone calls or your video calls, Facetime calls, and more.
How to Connect Hearing Aids to IOS?
For this, you have to put your hearing aids in pairing mode, you have to open the battery box and if you keep a rechargeable device, you have to set it on the charger for 5 to 10 seconds. In, your iPad or iPhone, you have to go to the Settings app, then, you have to choose the Bluetooth option and ensure that the slider is switched on. Now, in Settings, you have to choose the Accessibility tab and then scroll down to the Hearing Devices section. Then, you have to turn on the Hearing Aid Compatibility slider.
Now, the wireless connection of your hearing aids should occur under the section “MFi Hearing Devices”. Then, you have to select your devices for pairing. After completion, a checkmark should occur.
Hopefully, after reading this article, you will be able to connect Oticon hearing aids to your iPhone. You just have to follow the above-mentioned guidelines to connect them to your iPhone correctly!