After purchasing Srhythm NC25 Bluetooth headphones you must be wondering how to connect Srhythm NC25 Bluetooth headphones to your device. There are so many kinds of headphones that are available in the market.
But the Srhythm NC25 Bluetooth headphones were designed to get the best sound experience without disturbing others. Srhythm NC25 Bluetooth headphones are made of premium materials conductive and high-quality chips by the finest technologies. Srhythm NC25 Bluetooth headphones provide the best audio experience.
However, most people do not know how to Connect Srhythm NC25 Bluetooth headphones to their devices. Don’t fret, this post will walk you through the easy process of pairing Srhythm NC25 Bluetooth headphones, and we’ll take a look at the different ways you can Connect Srhythm NC25 Bluetooth headphones to your device.
So, you can get back to listening to your music. So, let´s have a close look at how to Connect Srhythm NC25 Bluetooth Headphones.
Connect Srhythm NC25 Bluetooth Headphones with an Android
Connect Srhythm NC25 Bluetooth headphones to your Android devices via Bluetooth and sync them for listening to music, conducting calls, voice messages, etc.
To Connect Srhythm NC25 Bluetooth headphones with an Android follow the below given tips
- First of all, you have to ensure that your Headphones are off before starting them to enter the pairing mode.
- Make sure you turn on your Bluetooth headphones for 3s.
- Ensure you keep your Bluetooth headphones as close as possible to your Android phone during the pairing process.
- Now go to settings on your Android phone and tap connections.
- Turn on your Bluetooth and put it on pairing mode.
- Scan your headphones and select Srhythm NC25 Bluetooth headphones from the list on your Android.
Note: Make sure that the environment is cleaned before the pairing process and that no objects interfere between devices and headphones. They must be turned on to sync any form of data and get the best sound from your Srhythm NC25 headphones.
Connect Srhythm NC25 Bluetooth Headphones with TV
To Connect Srhythm NC25 Bluetooth headphones to a TV follow the below tips
- Turn on your Bluetooth device and make sure the wireless connection is on.
- Put your headphones near the transmitter and receiver.
- After this when the pairing device connects successfully an indicator light blinks on both devices.
On the other hand, if you use a separate transmitter and receiver, ensure our Bluetooth headphones are fully built with a low latency Apt-X. This will avoid major audio delays. Most of TV are fully equipped with a large screen to consistent your wireless connection and optimize your signal strength within a large operating distance.
For example, RF wireless headphones can amplify your radio signal to transmit the audio source between paired devices.
Connect Srhythm NC25 Bluetooth Headphones to PC
Follow the instructions given below to connect Srhythm NC25 Bluetooth headphones to the PC
- First of all, on your desktop search settings to pair devices.
- Then, click on devices if the Devices page doesn´t open automatically, click on Bluetooth & other devices.
- Click Add Bluetooth or other devices, and then in the Add a device window, click Bluetooth.
- Place your headphones in pairing mode.
- Select your headphones in the list of devices displayed. The indicator light flashes blue when the headphones are paired successfully.
- After this pairing process, if you see a password request during the pairing process, enter 0000 click done, and close the window.
FAQS to Connect Srhythm NC25 Bluetooth Headphones
Why can’t headphones pair with my mobile phone?
Check your headphones are in pairing mode, and check the Bluetooth search function of your Bluetooth device is turned on, if all is done, then go to the Bluetooth menu of your Bluetooth device, and delete the headphone Bluetooth pairing name. After that, you can try to reconnect Bluetooth according to the above easy Pairing steps.
Why can’t headphones turn on?
If the headphones are not on check the battery status of the headphones.
Can I replace the battery in the headphones?
No, you cannot do this. Because the headphone uses a built-in non-detachable Li-Polymer battery that can’t be replaced.
Why does Bluetooth turn off when I connect an audio cable?
When the users insert an audio cable into the headphone audio port, all Bluetooth feature buttons stop working and Bluetooth turns off.
Why do headphones sometimes disconnect from A Bluetooth device within 10 meters?
There are any metal materials or obstacles within a relatively close range or your surroundings that interfere with Bluetooth connection. This may happen because Bluetooth is a sensitive radio technology.
However, connecting Srhythm NC25 Bluetooth headphones to your device is a straightforward process. Well, we have mentioned a few simple tips. But you have to do it carefully without skipping any step, otherwise, you will not succeed in connecting Srhythm NC25 Bluetooth headphones to your device.
So that’s all you need to know about How to connect Srhythm NC25 Bluetooth headphones to your device. We hope this article will help you a lot!