If you are in a fix and want to know the perfect way to Connect Soundmates To iPhone, then you are just in the right place! Because here in this article, all information is available for you that you need to know and an easy step-by-step guide to Connect Soundmates To iPhone, is described below. So, let’s dive into these guidelines.
Step By Step Guide Connect Soundmates To iPhone
To Connect Soundmates To iPhone, you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to ensure that your phone is running iOS 11 or later.
- After that, you have to put off the right earbud from the charging case and then have to press it for about 10 seconds until you see a red LED light blinking 5 times.
- Now, you have to set the earbud back into its case and then pull out the earbud again. Your Sound Mates are prepared to be paired if you hear the sound of “power on”
- You have to go to Settings > Bluetooth and then you have to turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone. Now, you have to put in your Sound Mates in finding it discovery mode and then you will wait for them to occur on your appliance. Once they occur, you have to tap on them once and they will be linked to your iPhone.
Connect Your Sound Mates Headphones To Your Android Phone
To connect it to your Android phone, you have to follow these steps:
- First, you have to go to Settings, and then tap the options of Connections.
- Then in the Connections window, you have to press the Bluetooth option.
- Next, under ‘Available devices’, when you see Sound Mates Bluetooth device, you have to tap on it.
- So, after doing that your Android device will be connected perfectly to your headphones.
Well! it’s done, now you are successful in connecting your Sound Mates headphones with your iPhone or Android phone! Now, you can enjoy listening to your favorite music with these extraordinary wireless headphones!
Placing Sound Mates Headphones into Pairing Mode
To set your Sound Mates headphones in pairing mode, you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to put off the right earbud from its charging case and then you have to press and hold it for just 10 seconds until you see a red LED light blink 5 times.
- After that, you have to put the headphones back into its charging case and then remove it again.
- Then, you should hear a “power on” sound to imply that your headphones are now prepared to pair correctly with your device.
Pairing Your Tzumi Headphones
You will follow the below-mentioned method to put your Tzumi headphones in pairing mode:
- First, you have to press and hold on the power button till the time that you hear two beeps—this signifies that the headphones are in pairing mode.
- Now, your headphones will occur as a functional device on your Bluetooth list, if your headphones are in pairing mode.
- After that, you have to select the device to connect it to your phone or with another consistent device.
Troubleshooting iPhone Headphone Recognition Problems
There is a possibility of a connection issue between your headphones and your iPhone. Well, you have to check to ensure that the jack of your headphones is firmly plugged in and also you have to check for any damage, debris, or loose connections.
If you see that everything is right and okay then you will try resetting your device. And you can do it just by turning it off entirely and then starting it again or restarting it. But, still, the issue continues, you have to try using another headphones’ pair to see if these headphones are recognized by your iPhone or not.
FAQs Of Connect Soundmates To iPhone
Why Won’t Your Soundmates Connect?
You need to ensure that your device is Bluetooth-compatible. And also make sure that your device is fully charged and is turned on. You must have to check that its Bluetooth function is on. And check that your device works with at least Bluetooth version 5.0. Moreover, to pair Your earbuds to your tablet or phone, keep in mind they must be fully charged and turned on.
How Do You Know If Your Sound Mates Are Charged?
When your earbuds are charging your earbuds LED will light red but it will turn off once fully charged. After the earbuds are fully charged, all four lights that are located on the case will stay on. You have to recharge the carry case by the use of contained USB-C cable. Sound Mates PRO will “power on” automatically when you remove them from the case and will be “power off” when put them in the case.
How to Troubleshoot Tzumi Earbuds Connection Problems?
One of the reasons could be that your earbuds are not in pairing mode. So, first of all, you have to enter pairing mode and ensure that both your earbuds are turned off. After that, you have to hold down the buttons on both earbuds at the exact moment and hold until you notice the blue and red lights flashing simultaneously. As both these lights are flashing, you have to double-click your left earbud to begin the connection between them. But, if it fails then it means there is a compatibility problem between your earbuds and your device, or one of the earbuds is malfunctioning.
So, to Connect Soundmates To iPhone, is an easy task, as mentioned above. You just have to follow our step-by-step guidelines and that’s it!