Are you trying to connect the Vankyo Projector to your iPhone? But all your attempts are in vain! If you have bought a Vankyo projector and you’re in neeconnectonect it to your iPhone, then don’t worry here is an easy solution to connect your Vankyo projector to your iPhone. So, without wasting time, we have to go to the details……
Connect Vankyo Projector to iPhone
To connect the Vankyo projector to your iPhone, you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to need a Lightning to HDMI adapter.
- After getting this adapter, you simply have to connect this adaptor to your projector and your iPhone
- Now, you have to open the settings menu of the projector to choose the iPhone as the input source. And that’s it!
Screen Mirror Your iPhone to Vankyo Projector with HDMI
HDMI Screen Mirroring is considered one of the most suitable and obtainable ways to enable and allow this feature with a Vankyo projector. Virtually all Vankyo projectors retain HDMI ports, these parts support HDMI screen mirroring.
- Fiyourly, On your Vankyo projector and iPhone, you have to connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI port.
- After that, you have to select the HDMI input option on you Vankyo projector.
- Then, you have to choose the option of the HDMI output on your iPhone.
Screen Mirror Your iPhone to Vankyo Projector with WiFi
The method of WiFi Screen Mirroring is a wireless screen mirroring method. This way establishes or setup an immediate or direct link between your projector and media device over the Internet. You just require a stable and regular internet connection with access to a WiFi router and with its wireless network projector that helps to connect media devices with the Vankyo.
- First of all, you have to set up and turn on your Vankyo projector.
- After that, you have to connect your Vankyo projector and your streaming device to the exact WiFi network.
- Now, you will enable screen mirroring through the help of operating system or you can do it by using the screen mirroring button of the app.
- Then, you have to enable automatic WiFi connection to your preferred network connection on your Vankyo projector and streaming device.
Connect Your Phone To Projector Without HDMI
If there is no HDMI port on your phone, you have to require to utilize a SlimPort or MHL adapter as a replacement. Normally MHL adapters use a micro-USB port, on the other side thee SlimPort adapters use a USB-C port. If your phone keeps a micro-USB port, then you will have to a MHL-to-HDMI adapter. But if your phone keeps a USB-C port, then you will have to a SlimPort-to-HDMI adapter. Once you hold the suitable adapter, you just have to connect it to your phone and then you have to connect an HDMI cable from the adapter to your projector.
Connect Your iPhone to a Projector With USB
You can connect your iPhone to a projector with USB in a few ways. Using an Apple Digital AV Adapter is one of these ways. This adapter pins into the Lightning connector on your iPhone and it lets you to connect your iPhone to an HDMI-compatible and consistent device. Using a third-party adapter or cable that is suitable for your iPhone, is another way in this case.
Connect Your iPhone to Projector Using Bluetooth
Yes, the user can be able to connect his phone to his projector through using Bluetooth option. For doing this, the user have to pair his iPhone with the projector. As the user have done it, then he will be competent to project the screen of his phone onto his projector.
How to Hook Up Phone to Projector?
To hook up a phone to a projector, you have to use a compatible and suitable adapter or cable. As connect successfully, now you will be able to project the screen of your phone onto a bigger display.
Why Your Vankyo Projector Say ” No Device”?
If your vankyo projector say “no device”, then there are some feasible reasons. First of all, you have to ensure that your projector is correctly connected to computer. If your see that your projector is correctly connected but you still noticing the “no device” message, then you have to try to restart your computer. If that doesn’t function, you have to try restarting your projector. Still, you’re continue to noticing the message “no device“, there may be a problem with the drivers of your projector. Then, you have to try updating the drivers of your projector and see if that fixes the issue.
You can connect Vankyo Projector to iPhone easily. After reading this article you will be able to make this connection. You just have to follow the above- instructions. Hopefully, this article will help you a lot!