Suppose you are looking to pair Billboard wireless earbuds to your device, there are a few things you need to do first. Don’t fret this post will walk you through the easy process of pairing Billboard wireless earbuds.
Billboard wireless earbuds behind-the-ear fin design with flexible ear gels, provide a secure fit for the best on-the-go performance. Multi-function remote and microphone lets you seamlessly switch between your music and phone calls.
The lightweight design has extreme bass sound, and strong battery life for up to 3 hours. With three size options of comfort-fit ear gels, you are ensured the perfect fit and noise-isolating sound. Billboard wireless earbuds provide the best audio experience.
Pairing your Billboard wireless earbuds to your device is the gateway to mesmeric audio experiences and seamless connectivity. Here’s a step-by-step guide to pair your earbuds with your device. So, let´s have a close look at how to pair Billboard wireless earbuds with your device.
How to Pair Billboard Wireless Earbuds?
There are a few different ways that you can Pair Billboard Wireless Earbuds with your phone or other devices.
- One way is to use a USB cable to connect the two devices.
- The way is to use Bluetooth to connect the two devices wirelessly
You can also use an HDMI cable to connect the two devices.
Pair Billboard Wireless Earbuds with your iPhone
To pair Billboard wireless earbuds with your iPhone follow these steps. So, they should pair easily
- First, on your iPhone go to settings and tap Bluetooth.
- Then make sure that the Bluetooth is turned on, and look for your earbuds under the other devices
- You see your earbuds listed and tap on them to pair
- After this, you may be prompted to enter a passcode on your iPhone
- For this just enter 0000 and click the enter
- Now you’re paired, and ready to use your Billboard wireless earbuds with your iPhone. Just make sure that your earbuds are charged so you can enjoy your music or make calls for as long as you like.
Pair Billboard Wireless earbuds with Android
To pair billboard wireless earbuds Android device follow the given below steps
- First, open the Bluetooth settings on your Android device.
- Then select the Billboard from the available devices
- When prompted, enter the pairing code 0000 for your earbuds
- After this, the Billboard earbuds will pair with your Android device
How to turn on Billboard wireless earbuds
Turning on your Billboard wireless earbuds is so simple and easy process. Simply press and hold the power button for 2 seconds. The LED indicator light will flash red and blue, the earbuds are turned on and in pairing mode.
Billboard wireless Earbuds will pair with your Bluetooth device automatically when you press the Power button. If no paired devices are present, the earbuds will be turned off a few minutes before their cutoff time. To turn off and on the ear speaker, press and hold the ON/OFF button for 3 seconds at an angle.
Hold off for 7 seconds at both the press and the – buttons. The headset will be reset four times in a row, the first with a blue indicator, and the second with a four-second pause.
Suppose you have any trouble with your Billboard wireless earbuds. There are a few things that you can try to troubleshoot the issue. First, make sure that the earbuds are charged and that the charging case is properly connected to a power source.
If the earbuds are still not working, try resetting them by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds and connecting them to your device by following the above-mentioned instructions.
However, connecting Billboard wireless earbuds to your device is a straightforward process. Well, we have mentioned a few simple tips. But you have to do it carefully without skipping any step, otherwise, you will not succeed in connecting Billboard wireless earbuds to your device.
So that’s all you need to know about How to pair Billboard wireless earbuds to your device. We hope this article will help you a lot!